Chapter 18: Magi and My words

"Your name is Cerberus, correct?" I said as she smiled down at me.
Cerberus held her hands together, and picked me up in the palm of her hand.
" Correct. You have grown so much since the last time I saw you." She said and I looked at her confuse.
"Ummmm.......I don't think we met before." I said.
"There is no need to worry. I'm glad you alright, young magi. You have much to learn for the future. And soon, you will meet the one that lent you her power 2 years ago. Kronos." Cerberus smiles kindly.
She places me down.
"Till we meet again, my princess." And she disappears back to her spear.

"Who ever would of thought that a girl like you is a magi. But......my question is.....you are a Magi, yet you possess the ability to djiin equip. From what I have learned, you shouldn't be able to do that. You still count as a magician, so that would mean your magic and your djiins magic would interfere with each other." The queen placed her hand on her chin and was in see thought.
"Lady Mira, I thank you for your worry, but not even I know why I can do that. Do you believe in other dimensions?" I said and see looked at me puzzled.
Even both Suzuki and Misty looked at me confuse.
"Where I come from, men and women are equal. We have freedoms, we know much about the lands and history, and yet more new history is discovered everyday. We can speak our voices. Education is for all. We have over 150 different languages. The technology you have here and combine from all over the world here, is behind about 800 years. There is no slavery. It was abolished 100's of years ago. Magi, magicians, and other other super natural beings are consider fictional in my home. Yet there is more history to say." I said to her and she and the others looked at me shocked.
She then smiles and walks towards me.
"I have heard legends of different worlds before. I believe you. Based on the way you speak, you know a lot. I also heard you talk in two unknown languages even I do not know of. And......your knowledge in magic is quite interesting." The queen said as she turned back to her chair.
She stops and does a side glance.
"You're a good person. I like you.(Sits down on throne) I myself will personally train you in mastering your most powerful djiin equip. Yunaria." She said and I looked at her shock.

Yunaria is the only one I am unable to djiin equip to.

- 3 months later-

It's been three months since Sinbad and the others were thrown over. Misty said they're still alive. Suzuki has now learned to manipulate 4 swords. And even some space magic. During the time of training, I learned more things about this world. Many things are different here. I can do partial djiin equip, however, Yunaria's power is completely different from other djiins. She possess all the powers of all 73 djiin and another unknown power. Even the queen is having a hard time. And what shocked her was that I can djiin equip into other people's djiins. My power........a Magi......am I really....that? Just.....what am I?

Misty has become a great friend of mine. We train together. I help her with her studies sometimes.
"Lia, if I could travel with you.....would you let me?" Misty asked as me, her, and Suzuki we were walking near the jewel stone mine was late at night.
Apparently, this is where the men work. We hid behind a create and looked.
"Wendy gave me a report. The boys should be able to come back tonight." She said.
During these months, she would check daily how the boys were doing, especially Mistoras.
We hid behind as we watched two guards give orders to the men. Then three huge shadows appear. I literally had to cover Suzuki's eyes.
The boys were only wearing leaves covering that part. And I covered Misty's eyes also. The two guards were scared and ran away from the sight. I uncovered Misty's and Suzuki's eyes. I went to the crate and grabbed three pair of clothing. I walked towards the boys. They didn't notice till they felt the clothing I threw at them at their heads. Sinbad turn around and his eyes widened when he saw it was me.
"Lia!" He was about to jump and hug me but I help my hands up.
"Put some clothes on first!" I yelled as I turn my back.
He pouts but puts his clothes on. I turn back around, but only to be met with a brush of his lips. I quickly back away from him. He looks at me with a smug grin.
"Your lips feel soft, Lia......" He walks towards me.
"You......you......FUCKEN ASSHOLE!!!!!" I screamed and tried to punch him in the face but he caught me wrist.
"That any way to welcome me back?" He smirks.
I make him let go of my wrist but I still hug him.
"I'm just glad you're alright....." I smile as I hug him and feel wrap his arms.
"Same here...." he says.
Out of the corner of my I see Misty hugging Mistoras with tears in her eyes.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" She said as his face turned red but he still hugged her back.
Suzuki looked at Ja'far with a look saying "can I hug you?" But Ja'far shot a look of "no." Suzuki puffed her cheeks and pouts. She feels left out.
The men in the mine explain that they like their lives and that women are so strong and reliable.