Chapter 5: Hill of Memories

Pitch Darkness......

That was all he was seeing right now....

And in the Darkness......

A small flicker of light floated....

He walked towards it, and as he got closer, the scene changed to a flower field. He saw a woman, she running around in the field of flowers, swaying her arms and singing as she spun in circles. He smiled at her childness. Then his eyes widened. It was Lia. Her hair was free and loose, she had a flower crown, and wore a purple light color dress. She was running around bare foot, the lush green grass. She then lays down on the grass and sighs in happiness as she looks up to the sky. Her eyes open and she smiled warmly.
Sinbad walked up to her, looks like she can't see him. She sits up and goes in her bag, she takes out a book, and Sinbad recognized the picture on it. It was him when he was 14.

"I never get tried reading about Sinbad." She smiles and opens the book.
He watches her read and her bursting out laughing about him shorting Drakon's long name to his name now. She finishes the book and places it down. She takes out a small journal and begins to write in it. It was her diary. She stops and looks up into the sky.
"21 years old....and still single..." she giggled.
Sinbad couldn't help but wonder why he was seeing this. He sees her pick up the book again and her smile warmly at it.
"I know you are not a real person Sinbad, but, even if that is the case, I'm glad I found this book. It's because, you saves me. I was going into depression maybe what you call cursing my fate, but...not anymore. I may be still trapped in my past, but I still look forward to the future. Thank you Sinbad." Lia said as she put the book back in her bag.

He was shocked. So stories about his adventures were written in her world.
"Thank you Lia." He said as he smiled kindly down at her.
Her eyes then widened and she turned around and looks around frantically. She scratched the backing her head and mumbled "must of been my imagination"

The scene then changes again. This time it was in Sindria. He sees Lia in her room. This was when they first arrived back. She found a secret passage room and saw it led to his room. She faces palms.
"That damn pervert! Why the hell is there a door connecting mine and his?! Ugh!" She slammed her head on the wall.
But she remembers how nice he's been so she'll forgive him. She walked out the room and into his. She explores it and she spots something. It was a picture frame. She walked town it and saw it was his mother and father. The one next to it was a picture of him when he was 17 and he was hugging her from behind. He was grinning like a fool and she was laughing. She smiled sadly and picks it up.
"I'm sorry.......I don't remember you Sinbad, but I can tell you really did care about me....." she placed the picture back.
She looks at his bed and jumps in.
"Lavender and cinnamon....." she mumbled as she snuggled into the warm purple fabric.
She felt herself going to sleep and knocks out in his bed. Sinbad remembers this day. He smirks at the memory. He had walked in to his room to change clothing and to get some sleep. He went in and began to strip himself of his clothes. He the saw someone shuffle in his bed and got a dagger ready. He froze when he saw it was Lia on his bed, asleep peacefully and snuggle up in his bed. He smiled like a idiot and went into bed with Lia next to him. He pulled her close and her unconsciously snuggled closer to him.
The next day she was shocked and kept apologizing over and over again to him. As time passed, different memories of his and hers were playing. When he first met her, to when she met him again in Kou. The fun times in the Maharajah and more.

Even when she during the time its Halloween and Christmas. For special moments, that both will never forget. The last image....was her looking broken....she was standing out in the rain, crying and crying as loud as she wanted. It was deep in the forest of Sindria.
"I don't want to leave him.....I don't want to leave.......Please......even if just a little bit......please....." She cried as she held herself.
She standing, soaked to the bone. Crying......
Her royal clothing soaked to the bone......she kept crying...not caring anymore.....everything she held in side...she released it with her tears...
Sinbad watches. He wanted to help her more than anything.