Chapter 8: Emotions of Love and Sorrow (NSFW)

She was drug....

She was an addiction....

She was the nectar of the forbidden fruit....

She was a goddess in his eyes..

Her laugh...

Her giggle.....

Her lips...

He wanted everything of her to belong to him....

Her sweet voice when she would sing...

Her graceful dancing on her feet...

The way her eyes glistening with so many rich emotions....

Her long flowing hair dancing in both the sun and moonlight...

The intoxicating scent she would admit....

The nectar of the forbidden fruit she was....

So addicting....like a drug....

Once you taste it....

You can never get enough.....

He wanted her to belong to him only...

He has her trapped in a web of lies....

He lied to her in many things...

So desperate.....to keep his sweet love from leaving him....

He wanted more...

He wanted to taste her more....

"You're mine Lia/Zara......."

It's been two weeks since Lia went to Kou, and Suzuki's gone missing. Spartos is searching desperately for her and nothing has been found. Misty, Renacha and Camilla keep searching for her everyday. She couldn't have run away because none of her belongings were missing. There is the possibility that she was kidnap and everyone fears the worse.

Currently a magic circle suddenly appears and Lunala emerges from it with a grave look in her eyes. Her household behind her.
"Queen Lunala, what are you doing here?"Ja'far asked as he and the others came.
Lorena and Aqua were worried. Their mother never looked this series before.
"I need to speak to King Sinbad and Spartos. It's important." Lunala said.
Everyone looked at her confused, much less Spartos. Why would the Queen need to talk to him? He gave Mistoras to Misty to watch over him. Ja'far walked both of them down to the kings office. He knocked and Sinbad said to come in.

Lunala couldn't help but burst out laughing at how horrible Sinbad looked. He had bags under his eyes, the spike on his hair was twisted, his hair part mess, he looked exhausted. Sinbad glared at her and muttered some curse words under his breath.
"Why are you here Lunala?" Sinbad asked as he continued doing papers.
Lunala finally calms down and looked at him.
"What I need to speak to you about will also regard Spartos." She said as she sat down across from him.
Spartos and Ja'far went and stood by their King.
"Two days ago, a unknown creature attacked my kingdom. It attacked and what's more, it kept absorbing black rukh." Lunala said as she looked at Sinbad in the eyes.
"What does this have to do with Spartos and me?" Sinbad said.
Lunala sighs.
"I fought it and I mange to injured it. And when I fought it, I can hear faint screams and cries.....it dropped this." Lunala said as she took out something from her pocket.
A sliver ring with a snowflake with small blue diamonds. Spartos eyes widened and quickly walked to Lunala. She gave it to him.
"T-This is Suzuki's engagement ring when I proposed to her!" Spartos said in horror.
"I'm worried.....that creature....was her..." Lunala said.
Spartos looked at her horrified. Sinbad was beyond shock. This was his fault........
"I think the organization is involved. I need to speak with Lia and tell her about this. Spartos, I will contact you if we find anything. I already warned all the empires." Lunala said.
Spartos nodded and excuses himself. Ja'far behind him. Now it was just her and Sinbad.