Unidentified Chapter 5: Broken as Can Be

Hi everyone. So this story will be Sinbad's Point of view.

Growing up, his family were treated as outsiders. His father was an expatriate. His father would refuse to fight in the war against Reim.
He grew in loneliness. He grew afford every day that he may loose his mother. But one day, that changed.

He stared at the little girl in his arms. Light tan skin, short curly brown hair. Yunan looked over him, and saw him staring at her. He sweat drops. Sinbad then snapped out of it and began to shake the girl. She began to react.

Cough! Cough!! Cough!"

"Yunan she's alive! Hey what were you doing in the middle if the ocean?!" He began to shake her.
He was beyond worried. What the hell was a kid doing in the water?! And in the middle of nowhere?!

"Sinbad!! Don't shake her so much!!" Yunan smack Sinbad in the head.

The little girl slowly opened her eyes. Blue Sapphire eyes met gold ones. They were like jewels and beautiful stars. A small blush formed on his cheeks. He saw her sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"

the last thing I remember was the car accident..." She said as she rubbed
her eyes.

Car?

Accident?

And tears began to fill her eyes. She began to cry and he panicked. What should he do?!

"Mommy...daddy..." she looked up at him and then to Yunan, "where am I? Who are you?" She asked them.
He smiles and knees down to her.

"My name is Sinbad. What yours, little one?" Sinbad took her hand and helped her up.

He estimated she was 9 years old. And she was cute. Hmmm...must be his older brother side. She stared at him and then took her hand away from him and backed away and points at him. He looked at her confused, and what she said next, was like he was stabbed with arrows.

"You're a womanizer!!! Womanizer!!!" She yells and points at him.

He couldn't believe those words just left her mouth and she just called him that. The face he made. Instantly rejected by a girl. Why she saw him in such a horrendous way at such a young age, it hurt. Yunan was trying not to burst out laughing.

"Umm... little girl where did you learn that...??" Sinbad asked.
Who taught such words to a child....?!

"Mommy said if a boy takes your hand and says sweet things he's a womanizer. You're one of those flirts!!" She yells and Sinbad just had the life sucked out of him and Yunan broke out laughing.
What kind of mother does she have?
He went to sulk in corner. Why did it when she called him that?

"What is your name little one? By any chance can you do magic?" Yunan stopped laughing and walks over to her and a sulking Sinbad.

The girls eyes sparkle.

"Yes!! Yes!! Want to see!!??" She said.
Both Sinbad and Yunan look at the girl.

"Alrriah alttanayun aldre!!!" She stretches out her hands and wind engulf her and a wind dragon surrounded her, protecting her.

She giggles and both Sinbad and Yunan have their mouths hanging open.

"The bullies at school always say magic is fake. But that's not true!! Look what I was able to do." She giggles and the dragon disappear.