Chapter 15: Teaching and Alchemy

Before I headed to Magnostadt, I made a quick stop at Reim. Stupid teleportation spell!! I landed in Lady Scheherazade room. Worst of all.....
"Who are you?!" Muu pointed his sword at me ready to kill me.
"I really need to work on those spells....owww....." I said as I got up.
"Wait......L-L-Lia......" Lady Scheherazade began to tremble and dropped her staff.
"It's been awhile....sister...." I smile at her.
She covered her mouth as tears fell from her eyes. She ran to me and hugged me.
"I thought you were dead......" Lady Scheherazade said as she let go of me and held my hands.
"I'm sorry.........But Looks like I was brought back to life....." I smiled sadly.
"It's alright. I'm just so glad you're here." She smiles.
"Ahem!"
We both turn around and see Muu with a annoyed expression.
"Who are you?" He asked.
I walked up to him and lift his chin up with a index finger.
"Flame brain do you not recognize me? You sure have gotten stupider and still a womanizer." I smirked when he just realized who I was.
"Lia?!" Muu backed up away in shock and I burst out laughing.
"Snow, Flare get him!!" I yell and all three of us tackled him in a hug making him fall to the ground.
I chose to bring Snow and Flare with me.
"Get off of me you three! I thought you were dead Lia!" Well got back up and Snow and Flare went to stand next to Lady Scheherazade.
"I did die....but I was brought back to life." I say.

SMACK!!

"OOOWWWW!!" I yell as he smacked me on my head and I rub it.
"I'm glad you're alive." He hugs me.
"Same. By the way.....(turns to Lady Scheherazade) please tell me he finally found a girlfriend? I can't stand him acting like a womanizer." I said to Lady Scheherazade and Muu looks at me dumbfolded and she giggles.
"No not yet." She giggles.
"Really?!" Muu says.
"Well what about you? Have you finally found someone that can actually stand you?" He retorted back.
"Weeelllllll.........." I laugh nervously.
Both of them raised an eyebrow.
"Promise you won't go kill him okay Muu?" I said.
"Alright?" He said.
"It's......Sinbad..." I said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Muu begins to head out with his sword ready to kill.
"You promised you wouldn't!!" I ran up to him.
"Why did it have to be him.....sigh...." He sighed annoyed.
"Also....I know that Reim has allied with Sindria." I said and both looked at me shock.
"How do you know?" Lady Scheherazade asked.
"I wish I can tell you, but I do not want the butterfly effect to take effect." I said and she nodded in understandment.

After that I went to see the others. Myron literally hugged the life out of me. My face turned blue and I was on verge of passing out. Luckily Lo'lo stopped her on time. Muu then introduced me to the rest of the Fanalis Corps. It was fun and everything. I really did miss everyone.

Soon it was time for me to leave.
"Here, I want you to take this before you leave." Lady Scheherazade handed me a long wooden box.
I took the box and looked at her confuse. I opened it. Inside was a purple dress with a coat that goes to my elbows. And inside a purple jewel staff.
"I want you to combine your old staff with this one. You'll be able to cast much stronger spells." She said and I nodded.
I summon my blue staff and the staff Yura gave me. I put them all in a triangle position. I then took out a piece of chalk and drew a magic circle first. Then a transmutation circle around it. Lady Scheherazade looked at me confuse as I drew it.

Bubump!

For some reason the orb Dunya gave me was glowing faintly. I decided to place it in the middle of the three staffs. Along with the galaxy orb Lunala's household vessel, Suzuka, gave me. I took off all my metal vessels and told Muu told them for me.
"This is gonna hurt......" I took out one of the magic tools I had in my chest.
I have a total of 5 in me. One in the middle of my chest, one on both my left and right shoulders, and two on each of my wrist. I removed one of them. I don't know why I have more magoi than anyone in the world, but with me, I have to put 5 of them on me to get me to the same level as Sinbad.
"Light, wind, sound......
Lighting, fire, strength.....
Life, dark, space,
Time.......
Create a new....
Combine.........." I chanted as the first magic circle began to glow.
"What is she doing?" Muu asked as the others had both curious and worried expressions.