Chapter 3: Life as a Queen/Mother

"Sinbad, I told you I'm fine. I must have spaced out that's all." I said to him as I try to calm him down.
We were close to the docks. I was siting on the rail, lightly swinging my legs over the edge.
"Space out?! Woman, you fell straight down the crows nest! That is not spacing out!!" Sinbad yells.
Looks like Aladdin is giving the same speech to Isabel and Ruka. Ruka changed her plans and snuck onto the boat with us.
"I'm alright.  I promise." I gave him a warm smile.
"Sigh...........you......you're impossible..." He said as he ran his figures through his hair.
My smile instantly fell. He must of noticed cause he began to wave his hands frantically.
"I-I mean, I'm impossible!" Sinbad gave me a crooked smile.
"I know.........I'm difficult......." I mumbled and called my staff and get on it.
"Wait Lia!" He tried to stop me.
"I don't want to hear it." And quickly took off but didn't get far because a sudden gust of wind appears infront of me.
I look up and see Sinbad in Focalor djiin equip.
"Lia, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it....." he said.
I looked at him blankly. I sigh and continue forward. Suddenly he grabbed my wrist. My head snapped towards him and my eyes met his gold gold ones but.....
"Listen to me......" He said.
His eyes.....they were cold.....

Bubump.......

"You......god.....don't......
Side.......me........"

"Want.......forever......time.....mine......
Only.......sorry.......Baal.......memories...."

"GASP!! ARG!!!" I clutched my head.

"Lia!"

- 3rd POV -

He looked at her worried. She was clutching her head in pain. Then her eyes snapped open and......

SLAP!!!

It was the sound she heard in the blurry image in her eyes. Her heart beating fastly. She can hear heavy breathing. A blurry figure infront, she can tell the person raised their arm.
They were speaking. The voice muffled. She couldn't understand. The heavy breathing. She can hear a female voice, yelling desperately, but she can not make it out.

"LIIIIAAAAAA!!!!"

Someone screamed get name, as if trying to stop something or help her.

Sinbad's eyes widened. Her eyes.....they were the same eyes he saw that day. The ones that looked at him like a monster, like a villain...
Lia fell forward and he quickly caught her in his arms. She was breathing heavily and clutching her chest to calm down her breathing.
"Lia, are you alright?!" He said.
Lia took deep breaths in and out. She felt her heart begin to calm down. She was shaking. She hugged Sinbad suddenly as if her life depended on it.
He looked down at her trembling. Her eyes were wide and she was still breathing heavily. He held her.
What happened? Did she see a vision? Or maybe a memory of her returned?
It's has to be a memory.......

"My king......I fear....it is the memories you fear that are returning to her...." He heard Baal speak.
He gritted his teeth.

"Sin.....bad......don't......."

He looked down at her......

"I.....don't....want this......please.....don't......erase.......me....
Again.....

She was remembering. Luckily, they were high up and hidden by the clouds. Baal can hear his wife trying to calm down his queen. But it's not working.
"Baal....." Sinbad muttered.
He djiin equips to Baal. He doesn't want to do this..... but.....if she remembers.....she may leave him.....
He regrets it more than anything.......
Why.....? Why is the world so cruel..?

"Forgive me Lia.......but I have to do this.....you....are my light in my darkness.....I can't lose you again....." He kissed her forehead and placed his sword on her chest.
"Spirit of wrath and hero's.....erase the memories that bring wrath and sorrow....And give hope to the heroin...so she May walk the light...And meet her hero...." He said sadly as lighting surrounding her and her eyes became blank.