Chapter 3: Remembering

Dear, Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, Krystal,Lorena, and Aqua,
Forgive me if I haven't written in three years, wait...it's been three months outside of the dungeon. Dammit! I keep forgetting!! How have you guys been? Training has been hell for me. But I Mastered so much magic and discovered things I can do that normal people, dungeon capturers, Magi, and even Magicians can't do! I'm beginning to recover some of my memories. I remember when I first met the queen, and her family. They're coming back, but slowly. I have six djiins. The first one her name is Melodia, dijin of songs and spirits, the second one is well....you know I think I rather introduce them in person.

"OH COME!!" yell Alibaba and Aladdin reading the letter with the princesses and Morg. They really wanted to know her djiins.

Aladdin...Alibaba...YOU BETTER NOT BE EATING SO MUCH THAT YOU GUYS ARE GETTING FAT!!

Both sweat drop. Krystal gives them a death glare.
I'm doing well here. I'm glad we been writing back. I learned many things. Lunala is taking me to a kingdom to meet a ally of her. It is another neutral Kingdom. It is the Kingdom Of Crystailias.

"Kingdom of Crystailias!!!?? I thought that Kingdom was a legend!!" Yelled Alibaba in shock.
"It's not. Mother took us there before. We go there a lot. Mom and the queen of that Kingdom get along very well. Like our Kingdom, they are not allied to any others. We are allied to each other. We do trade with all. Also the queen is a former student of mother that she trained 16 years ago. Mother named me after the crystal goddess of that Kingdom." Krystal said while she was still reading a scroll.
"This is why they call you they female version of the first prince of the Kou empire. You won't fucken leave the god damn library. Your even worse then him! At least he takes a break every once in a while. You don't sleep for a month when you drown yourself in your studies." Lorena said while munching on a peach.
"S-S-Sis...maybe not to speak so loudly." Aqua tried to keep her sister's voice from raising.
"(Looks up at Aladdin) please continue the letter.(looks back down at scroll)" Krystal says.

Ugo told me that there are other people that come from my world here in this world. I hope to meet them soon. He said I will over time....I wonder how long will that take. I hope to meet these people soon. I'll write back soon. ---Lia

"What does she mean, "my world"? Does she mean another country?" Morgiana said.
"My lady....she's from the world your mother would talk about isn't she? You know it is a taboo to speak about that. If the enemy knows she and those other people are different, they will be in grave danger. Your mother is doing everything in her power to protect those people and you and your family." Krystal's djiin, Amaterasu, spoke to her in her mind.
"I know. And for that reason, she taught us the language of toran, and three other languages and writing from her home. So other people don't know what we are saying. I'll try to cover up that part of my world from Lia's letter. Looks like Aqua and Lorena are thinking the same thing." KRYSTAL responded back to her djiin.
"She ment from her country." Said Aqua.
"Ooohhh...." said Aladdin and Alibaba.
"Sigh.... Mas vale que no digan nada. Aqua, Lorena, ustedes saben porque. Nadien puede saber de different dimensiones. Pot orita agan otra cosa." Krystal said in Spanish.
Alibaba, Aladdin, and Morg were wondering what language she was talking in. They never heard any language like that.
"Ya sabemos. Por orita. Pero.....solo falta el tiempo que revele todo. Lo mas mas---(throws needle at door) who's there?!" Lorena opens the door to see a almost passed out Spartos.
The needle she threw, nearly hit him.
"I'm so sorry!!! I thought you were someone else." Lorena runs up to him and helps him up and puts the needle that was sticking on the wall back in her bag.
"N-N-No need to worry. Ja'far is looking for you by the way. He said to meet him at the lake in the forest." Spartos said.
"Yes!! Finally some real training!!(Runs out the door but does a quick look back at the others) See ya!!" Lorena then bolts out of the library.