Chapter 17: Memory of Metal and Air: Part 2

A girl sat silently along the edge of a cliff, looking out to the ocean view. Her pink color eyes looked across the horizon, searching for something interesting. She touched the small feather shape symbol on her  forehead. The wind began to blow gently. Her extremely long light blonde hair flowed gracefully with it.
"I want something interesting to happen.....there isn't a single girl my age at home and not a single guy my age either. Oh King Solomon....make something interesting happen in my life for once...." She sighed as she lightly swung her feet over the edge.
Next to her was a small white fox with orange eyes and brown stripes.
"Kinako.......I really wish something interesting would happen. Seriously, when was the last time there was a fight?" She said as the little fox sat on her lap and made himself comfortable on her simple pink dress.
She patted his head. She took out the blue gold fan she had in her chest and opened it. She fanned herself lightly. Then something caught her eyes. She quickly stood up and her fox jumped in her arms. She felt the feather symbol on her forehead glowing faintly for some reason. It wasn't a painful feeling, in a matter of fact it was a feeling of kindness and warmth.  She looked out at the ocean and saw a boat coming into the ravine. She saw 6 figures. 4 boys and 2 girls. 2 fox familiars and a baby dragon. When her eyes layed on the girl with brown hair and glasses, tears began to fall from her eyes.
"Eh?" She touched eyes and didn't understand why she was crying.
It was the first time seeing the girl. Her eye hen shifted to the girl with ice blue hair. More tears began to fall from her eyes. She didn't understand, but seeing them it felt like she was reunited with a long lost family member or friend.
She wiped her tears and took out a small flute. She began to play a small tune and a huge bird with blue and green feathers landed next to her. She got on it and all three flew above the boat. Watching as it entered the ravine which led to the Artemyra Kingdom. She watches as the girl with brown hair is looking out into the water and then jumps down and begins to scold a boy who purple hair. She'll admit, he was quite handsome but not her type.
Ahhhh~ but the boy with sliver blue armor and red hair did catch her attention. She thought he was cute as her tried to stop the other two that were arguing. A kind smile made its way on her face. She like the way the boy acted. She can tell he is a kind and loyal  person.
"He must be from the Sasan Kingdom." She said and her friends nodded.
"Mistress....."
"Careful...."
"Something big is going to happen" the spirits of the winds spoke to her.
A smirk grew on her face.
"I wonder what fun will happen?" She grins and swoops down.

- Lia POV-

"How many times have I told you, acting like a womanizer will get you killed here?!? I speak from being a girl! Get a girl mad and I can expect  you just started WORLD WAR III with her!! How dense are you?! For lady killer of the sea's, you know nothing about women!!!" I yell at Sinbad and the life out of him just got drained.
"Your pick up lines are weak! Weak I tell you!" I tell him and I see his soul fly away.
"G-Guys....please stop." Mistoras tries to stop us.
"I fucken swear....I'm gonna....break his fucken jaw one one of these days.." I grumbled and walk away.
I then felt a strange feeling. A feeling of deja vu. Like when I first met Lisa, Yura, Yui, Ruka, Lunala, Krystal, Aqua, Lorena and Suzuki. I don't know why, but when I first met them we all began to cry for some reason.
They all told me about the symbols on their foreheads and why they kept it hidden.

Lunala has a symbol of a water droplet.
Lisa a sun.
Lorena a diamond.
Yura a moon.
Yui a flower.
Ruka a butterfly.
Krystal a oval.
Aqua a small Triton.
Suzuki a snow flake.