Unidentified Chapter 4: Home (NSFW)

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SPOILERS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK OR LEAVE!! I'VE WARNED YOU!!

The 17 year old girl hummed happily as she woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the scent of the sea. She sat up from her bed and almost screams when she sees a familiar Magi sitting on the side of her bed.
"Don't scare me like that uncle Yunan!" She held her hand on her chest.

The Magi smiles at her warmly but remembers what her friend was able to tell him thanks to the rukh. True he did erase her memories, but at the same time he increased her life span. She sat up and walked to the window. She opens it and sees the beautiful view of the Kingdom her husband and her worked together. They got married three months ago. She smiled at the memory.

She's grown so much. Her once short brown hair, now all the way to her hips. Her body had gotten more curves. Her knowledge and Magic increased. She's no longer a little girl but a full grown woman. Yunan smiles and summons out a box. He hands it to her.
"The Ren Siblings wished you a late happy birthday. They asked me to give you this." He said.
She sets it down on her bed and opens it. She smiles.
"Please tell them thank you Yunan. And I hope to see them again soon." She smiles.

Yunan nodded and left. She grins and quickly took a bath and changed to her new clothing. She heard a knock on her door and said come in. Suzuki, Camilla, and Misty's jaw hanged when they saw their queen. She wore beautiful clothing.
"You look beautiful Lia!" The girls squeal.
Lia grins and thanks them. She walks out her room and goes to her husband's room. She opens the door and sees Sinbad smiling looking out the window.
"Morning!" Lia giggles as she pounced on him from behind.
Sinbad turns around and catches her, and spins her around. He smirked as he made her sit on the window edge.
"Good morning my queen. Did you miss not sleeping with me last night?" Sinbad smirked as he rested his head on her chest.
Lia smiles and hugs him.
"You know I always do my king." She giggled.
Sinbad looks up deep into her eyes and both kiss sweetly. She wrapped her arms around his his neck. He his around her waist. She leaned back and fell out the window.
"Eek!" She screeched.
Sinbad quickly caught her by her leg.
"Got you!" Sinbad yells.
She was hanging upside down, and he was holding her by one leg. Luckily she was wearing shorts under her dress. Sinbad pulled her up and sat her on his bed. He knelt down and looked at her worried.
"Are you alright?" He asked.
"I'm alright Sin. Don't worry." Lia smiles.
He sighs in relief. He takes her hands, clasp them, and began to softly kiss her knuckles. Lia smiles warmly and cups his cheeks.
"Sin, I'm alright, I promise. I know I can always count on you to come and save, and you can always count on me to come and save you." Lia smiles at him lovenly.
Guilt hit Sinbad. He's been questioning if it was the right choice in erasing her memories. He was desperate. He didn't want her to leave him.
"Wasn't I, your prince charming, suppose to come and save you?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Hahaha! Last time I checked, I'm the knight that as been saving you!" Lia laughed.
Sinbad pouted and mumbled childishly, "But me want to save you...."
Lia burst out laughing and he huffed. But a smirk came on his face and he quickly pinned her down. He looked down at her blue sapphire eyes. He took her lips sweetly. She smiles and began to kiss back. They break for air and he leaned his forehead on hers. Both grin and laugh. Nothing could ruin this moment.

- Time Skip -

It has been a year since the Sindria trading company and Parthevia made an alliance and are three months away from the official foundation ceremony for the Kingdom of Sindria.

Lia was in Sinbad's office with the others.
"Good morning everyone. Now, please give me the morning report." Sinbad says.
"Ja'far and Suzuki." Lia said.
Ja'far stepped forward wearing a green robe with a red jewel chain on his forehead. Suzuki wore a blue robe and her name now cover her right eye. And is showing her snow flake marking on her forehead. Both bow and Ja'far begins.
"The citizens residential accommodations are satisfactory and at this rate, we are no doubt ready for the Kingdom Of Sindria's foundation ceremony in three months' time. However," Ja'far finished and Suzuki began to speak, "There are reports that we can no longer accept the immigration request forms from other countries and we have to reject them from now on unfortunately." Suzuki said.
Lia thought for a minute. She knows about immigration politics thanks to Luna, who drilled it into her.
"It's alright Ja'far. Let everyone in. It is our country's policy to accept those that are in trouble. we should have no problem in helping others that are in trouble." Sinbad said.
"I agree with that. If there are people in trouble we should help them out. Both of you please, see if you can extend the residential district more." Lia said.
"Sigh.....I knew you guys would say that. I'll see if I can look into it." Ja'far sighs.
"Leave it to us!" Suzuki grins.
Ja'far shoots a small glares but smiles.
Lia giggles and Sinbad smiles. Next Vittel and Mahad were called up.
"Compared to out previous year, we are seeing an 189% increase in sales with both Reim and Balbadd. The foundation of out country seems to have created an increase in confidence from each country, and the increase of large scale projects may be a factor." Vittel reported.
Lia grins and said that's good news. And thanks also to the clothing line and Books she has written and opened, sales have also increase quite a bit with women and children.
"Mistoras, Misty, Hinahoho and Drakon, report." Sinbad said and they stepped forward.
It was reported that with the cooperation of their allies, land, sea and sky, their distribution network is perfect. All that's left to call them to their countries foundation ceremony.
They only need to know if Heliohapt would attend. Just then Sharrkan came running in announcing that Heliohapt will be attending the ceremony.
They began to go over many other things. Lia burst out laughing when she saw all the work Sinbad had to do but sadly she to.
Both Sinbad and Lia declared Mistoras, Ja'far, Masrur, Sharrkan, Hinahoho, Drakon, Vittel, Mahad, Suzuki, Misty and Camilla the 11 generals of the Kingdom of Sindria. And they bowed to protect their King and Queen.