1k Special!!

Thank you guys!! I never thought My story would reach 1k. So as a thank you to all I'll be writing a special for you all. Enjoy!!

"Five! Six! Seven! Eight!!"
Isabel was helping me with a dance that was practicing in my dance class in college before I was brought to this world.
And I finally fucken succeeded in getting this one step down!
"You got it!!" Suzuki smiles at me.
Her, Camilla, and Misty are watching me practice.
She told Spartos the news that she was pregnant, and the reaction was priceless. He looked like he was about to faint. Luckily, Hinahoho caught him on time. Spartos was very happy, and I'm so glad for them.
"I hope you're happy also Mystras." I smile sadly up to the sky.
"Sis watch out!!" I snapped out of my trance and nearly fell of the cliff....again.
"Seriously! Sinbad need to put a fence here." I growl.
I go and sit down with the girls.
"You know, it's been awhile since we had a girl chat, so why not?" Misty said.
"Meh..why not?" I shrug my shoulders as I drink tea.
"So Camilla, have you finally found a boyfriend?" Misty asked her and she just rolled her eyes.
"If I had to choose, I guess......Sharrkan?" She and the rest of us said "Taken by Yamraiha"
"Or.....Lo'lo?" She said with a slight blush and I brust our laughing.
"If Masrur was here, he would kill you!" I barley manged to say.
"Alright. Misty, you?" Camilla asked her.
"You already know the one I love has passed on...." she smiled sadly.
I just also recently found out that Misty has a son, and that he's 8 years old. His name's Morihei. And guess who the father is......

.
.
.
.
.
Mystras.......

"Okay change of subject!!" Isabel said.
"Oh? What are you guys doing?" We see the princesses, Kougyoku, Yura, Pisti, Yamraiha, Haley, Lily, Renacha and Morgiana coming to us.
"Hey guys. Just a some girl time." I say.
They sit on different chairs.
"Can we join?" Pisti asked.
"Sure." I said.
"Oooohh!! I got a good topic! Which boy do you like?" Camilla said with a smirk.
"I'm married did you forget?" Suzuki narrowed her eyes at her.
"I'll start! Isabel, who do you like?" Pisti asked her.
"No one so far." Isabel bluntly stated.
"What about Aladdin?" Kougyoku said and if look could kill.....well she just got murdered by her glare.
"I'm 11, I sort of like him. Let's see.....he's a pervert..." she began.
"True." We all say.
"But he's a really caring person." She smiles.
I better not mention her rukh turned pink.
"Alright, how about you Lorena? We know about you and Ja'far....." Isabel grins.
"Shut up. I known him for a long time. And he holds a place in my heart. I love him." She blushes.
"Krystal?" Lorena turns to her but sees her sleeping. ....
"Wake up!" Lorena flicks her on her forehead.
"What?!" Krystal yells.
"Who do you like?" She asked her.
"None of your business." Krystal bluntly said.

The girl chat continued for awhile.
What the girls didn't know was that the boys were listening.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh God...........

- Library-

"Morihei, can you please bring me that book?" I watch Misty talk to her son.
Morihei has short spiky red hair, pink eyes, clothes similar to Spartos when he was a child but gray. On his waist is a wooden lance.
"Here you go mom." He says.
He look so cute!

I finish reading the book and head to my room.
"Took you long enough." I walk and I see Sinbad there.
"What Sinbad?" I say.
"You know....It's been awhile since we slept together..." He smirks and my face turns red.
"Y-Y-You can sleep besides me and that's all." I stutter.
I go to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I finish and change to my night gown and got out.
"Put some pants on!!" I grab the nearest pillow and throw it at him.
He catches it and chuckles.
"Don't worry I am." He says as he goes in my bed.
"You better." I sigh....
I then go in my bed. I lay down but Sinbad wraps his arms around my waist, and brings me to his chest. My face turns bright red. I look up and see him smirking down at me.
"Like what you see?" He said.
That I will never admit.
"Just go to sleep......I'm tried and you're warm." I say and he blushes.
"You know....." he let's go of me.
I lay down on my stomach.
"This reminds me of the old days back when we would be camping outside. You and I would always sleep together." He smiles at the memory.
"Sigh.....it does....Like that one time you got lost in a forest and I had to go find you. You got robbed of all your belongings." I giggle at the memory.