Unidentified Chapter 2: Magic and Memories

"Piiiiiii!!!!"
In the moonlight, glistening, the rukh were restless. The sound of the ocean can be heard. The waves crashing into the port. The Thundering sound of lighting can be heard. The storm was terrible. Everyone that was outside, was looking for shelter.
And in the rain, the rukh outline of a woman, was walking on the road. The rukh faded, and it turned to a spirit.
A girl with long brown curly hair up to her waist, blue sapphire eyes, light tan skin. She wore a simple white dress and was walking barefoot. She walked on the surface of a puddle, twirling playfully. She could not speak. She walked to a building.

Sindria Trading Company

She smiles and walks through the door. She sees the place asleep. She walked to room. There, she saw the light on.
Sinbad was up late finishing paper work. She walked in, curious. The boy looked familiar to her, but....she doesn't know why. She leans into his face. She raised her hand and caressed his cheek.
Sinbad froze.
He felt a warm feeling on his cheek. It felt so familiar. The girl removed her hand. Sinbad's face turned to confusion. He stood up and looked around the room. He knows he is alone and yet....it feels like someone is here with him.
The girl giggles silently. She walks right through him and through the wall.
Sinbad froze. He felt a cold rush of air do right through him. He was freaking out. On one thing was running through his mind......ghost....
He doesn't believe in those stories at all and prays it's just a open window.

"KYYYAAAAAA!!!!"

He bolted out of the office and ran to the source of the scream.  He, Ja'far, and Masrur were awaken. They ran and saw Lorena there, on the floor, looking out to the Dark hallway.
"What's wrong?!" Ja'far kneels down to her.
She points a trembling finger to the hallway.
The lighting flashes, and at the end of the hallway, they see figure.
The shadows covering her eyes, as she gives them a kind smile. Her arms behind her. The lighting flashes again, the girl disappears.
"IT'S A GHOST RUN FOR IT!!" Lorena screamed and bolted to her room.
The lighting flashes again and they hear foot steps.

Step, step, step!

Like if they were running playfully. The girl spirit was enjoying the mischief she was making and laughing at the scared face of Sinbad. Both Ja'far and Masrur were also freaked out, but trying to keep their composure. That is.......

Masrur froze. And so did Ja'far. They felt someone patting their hair. It felt like a warm hand. The girl was ruffling their hair, playfully. The way she patted their head, was like a mother. The feeling to them warm. She stopped and placed her lips on Sinbad.
The feeling was warm......

She stopped and then an idea occurs to her. She smirks. She punched the wall. The boys panicked hearing something bang the wall.

Bang, Bang, Bang!!!

And with that, the boys ran.

The next they, Sinbad, Lorena, Masrur, and Ja'far, woke up looking terrible. They couldn't sleep at all with what happened last night. Aqua questions them but they all say, "Don't ask."
Throughout the day, the girl spirit would walk around and was fascinated by the place. True no one can see her, but that was alright with her. She loved watching the people here be happy. She would sometimes sit on a tree and watch the children play.
She saw Masrur talking with Aqua. Aqua was laughing. The girl smiles and uses the rukh to create a sketch book. She draws them. Masrur with Aqua smiling next to him. She has an astral body, so that's good for her. The girl hops down. She walks behind Aqua and secretly puts the drawing she did into Aqua's bag. Then she  smiles and walks back to the company.