Unidentified Chapter 1: Terrible Meeting

The tense atmosphere can be felt throughout the air. Sinbad paling more and more as he saw the innocent smile on the girls face remain and the raging aura coming from his friend Ja'far.
This my friends is the beginning of their meeting. So want to know how this all started?

Let's go back three days earlier.

It's been two years from Lia's death. Sinbad still hasn't forgiven himself, but he was back to his normal self. He knows Lia wouldn't want him to be depressed. She would want him to continue moving forward.

Right now, he is waiting for Ja'far, Masrur, and Sharrkan. Apparently Lunala decided to finally have representatives of her Kingdom. Three of them will be coming in three days. The boys went to buy some food for Rurumu. Suzuki would originally would have gone ,but alas, the girl was sick and Misty has a date with Mistoras. And Camilla, well......she ditched them. And for that, Masrur grounded her.

- With Ja'far, Sharrkan and Masrur-

"Why did we have to come?!" Sharrkan grumbled as he carried a bag of vegetables.
"Because Suzuki is sick." Masrur said bluntly.
"Stop complaining. We only need one more item." The fourteenth year old former assassin said as they head to a fruit stand.
They saw there was only one watermelon left. Which Ja'far dashed to get before anyone else did, but.....as he was about to grab it....

Whoosh!

It was gone. He looked down and saw a girl with long green blue hair, up to her waist line, green eyes, a blue dress and was walking barefoot. She blinked up at him. He estimated she was about two years younger than him. Next to her was a little girl with pink hair(short as his) and eyes, a gray dress, and also walking barefoot. The little girl held on to the other girls. One thing for sure, he can tell they are not poor.
The girl looks up at him and blinks. She then looks back down at the watermelon in hands. She tilts her head a bit to the side. Then realization hits her. He wanted the watermelon.

"Hell no!" She thought as she puffed her cheeks and glared at him.
Oh now Ja'far got the message. No way was she giving it up. And by the looks of it, she's gonna fight back.
"Mine....." she growled as she held it closer to her.
"If it be alright, can you please hand me the watermelon?" Ja'far gave her a smile but behind that smile he was saying in his head.....
"You better fucken give me the watermelon!!" He was saying in his head.
The girl knew exactly what he was saying in his head. She can tell easily by that smile.

"Go fuck yourself."

Ja'far still had that smile. The girl just turned around with her sister and walked away.

Shhhiiiinnng..............

And the girl bolted, along with her sister, when she heard the sound of blades coming out.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" The girl screamed as she ran from Ja'far's wrath.
The other girl just stood their and had a blank look as she watched the scene unfold. She just sat down near the fountain and took out a apple, and began eating it.

- Sharrkan and Masrur-

"Where did Ja'far go?" Sharrkan said as he and Masrur continued walking.
They last the white hair boy after they heard the girl......ugh.....why bother? She dug her own grave.
Masrur was wasn't paying attention until......

SPLASH!!!!

Masrur was soaking wet. Sharrkan burst out laughing but he shut up with his glare. He turned to see who was it that threw water at him but....
Was met with a little girl with blue hair with pink tips up to her neck, blue pink eyes, a green pink dress, and was walking bare foot.
The little girl was shaking from shock at what she just did. Her eyes teary. Masrur glares at her but his eyes soft.
"I-I-I'm......" a small blush form on his face.
She sound....cute....
The girls face was turning red and her eyes to swirls.
"I'M SORRY!!!" She yells as her face exploded in red and bolted away, leaving a trail of dust.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What the heck was that?" Sharrkan snikers.
Masrur saw something glint on the floor. He walked towards it and picked it up. It was a locket. He opened it and saw water bubble come out of it. It began to play a lullaby.
"You gonna keep it or return it back?" Sharrkan said.
Masrur held the locket near his nose and smelled it.
"Sweet......." He mumbled.