Chapter 2: Words of the Rouge Magi

"THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! IM NOT WEARING ROYAL CLOTHING! I'M NOT EVEN MARRIED YET, SO IM NOT OFFICIALLY QUEEN!" Lia screeched as she backed away from the woman that were once again man handling her into a royal clothing.
Today is the banquet and Sinbad wanted her to be put in the finest dress. She's still mad at him for declaring her queen with out her consultation plus they weren't even married yet.
"Come on Lia, it's just for tonight. Paimon!" Hakuie yells and sent a wind hand to grab her but misses.
She clicks her tongue. The others sigh.

- Lia POV -

I'm still mad at Sinbad for declaring me queen.
"Come on Liaaaaaaa, you can't run from us....~" Kouha and Kougyoku sang with a creepy grin on their faces.
I turned invisible and snuck out of the room.

I used my magic and changed into the dress I wanted to wear. I like it. I swear....I can't stand royal clothing. It just feels weird. Just about a year ago, I was a normal human being that loved adventure, and suddenly my rank went up from a normal peaceful life of a commoner to the rank of a someone royal all because I'm getting married to a King.
Ughhhhhh.............

"Hello from the other side, I must of called a thousand times~"

I recognize that voice. A smile appears on my lips and I turn around.
"Sonic, it's been awhile." My eyes meet purple ones.
"Yo. And you're still----scratch that, you grew taller by an inch." Sonic grins.

This is Sonic. A assassin and friend of Ja'far. He is Diera's spy. He hired him to do some information gathering. And yes, I caught him sneaking into Sindria. Honestly, if I haven't stopped Ja'far and him killing each other, there would have been blood shed. Ja'far caught him steeling some scrolls. I didn't know he was was Diera's spy at the time. I stopped him because he's the Sonic from this world. The alternative version from One Punch Man.

"I know you're either here for a mission or deliver a message from Diera

"I know you're either here for a mission or deliver a message from Diera." I said.
"Here." He threw me a parcel and I caught it.
"Scrolls I stole from Yamraiha. And some other stuff from Sinbad's office. And in the eyes of rukh is a message from Diera. He said to call him later. It's urgent. And last but not least...." he throws me a......
"This is Arba's former staff along with Falan's....." I frown.
"Hey. I just deliver and take. Ask Diera, not me." He said.
"Sigh......fine....and thanks. You've been great help Sonic." I smile and I see a light pink of dust on his cheeks.
"Whatever. And be wary of Sinbad. See yah." He said and he disappears into the shadows.

I head back to my room and I burst out laughing when I see everyone man handling Isabel into a dress. But she looks so cute in the blue dress they chose for her.
"I wonder if Aladdin will notice you~?" I teased and she turned beat red.
"What ever....." she mumbled.
I sigh and the others leave. Now it's just me and her.
"Lia..........I miss mom......and dad....." she said.
That's right.....in one week....it's our parents death anniversary....
I walk up to her and bend down to her level.
"Cheer up......mom and dad wouldn't want to see you sad, would they?" I said and she hugged me.
"Sis, can I ask you something?" She asked me.
I nodded and motion her to sit next to me on my bed.
"I've been thinking........with everything that's going on......do you think.....we made the right choice...making that deal with Yoku?" She asked.
I stayed silent. We don't have much time. And the question is when our time will be up.
"Isabel....do you....love Aladdin?" I asked and she turns pink.
"Is that what it is? When I'm near him, my heart begins to beat faster and it aches when I see him with other girls. But I feel safe around him. I want to protect him, like I promised his mom." She said.
I hug her.
"Sometimes our heart choses. We do not control who we fall in love with. And we'll both keep our promise we made to the people we love." I said and she smiles.
"Ready to head to the party?" I said and she grins.