Chapter 1: A New Beginning (NSFW)

Warning!!: There will be a lemon at the end of the chapter.

"There, Prefect!" Kougyoku and Kouha chirpped as both just finish man handling Lia in Sindrian royal clothing.

It's been about a few days since the war and Kouha, Lia, Kougyoku, the Gallias Princesses along with Lisa and her sister, have stayed in Magnostadt to help out. Aladdin, Isabel, Alibaba, and Morgiana, were out helping the people. Muu and the others are also helping out.

"I reeeeeaaallllyyyy hate you guys.." Lia growled as she stepped out of the curtains.

Currently Kouha and Kougyoku were put to a task by Lisa to put Lia in sindrian clothing while her and the others went to work

Currently Kouha and Kougyoku were put to a task by Lisa to put Lia in sindrian clothing while her and the others went to work. Well as pay back, Hakuie along with Erza, are man handling her into Kou Royal clothing. Camilla, Misty and Renacha are also helping out. Right now, they were babysitting Lily.
"You look pretty Lia! Mama and Lisa made the right choice fixing your clothing!" Lily giggle as she got up and stood next to Kouha and Kougyoku.
"Big brother, Big Sis, Lia looks like a queen!" She chirped.
Kouha and Kougyoku grown attached to the girl. Kouha smiles and picks her up in his arms.
"Yeah she does......" He smiled sadly.
Lia sighs and ruffles his hair.
"Just because I'm "Queen on Sindria", she quoted with her fingers, "Doesn't mean that Kou and you guys are my enemies. You guys are family, no matter what place I live in. And if you need my help, I will help you guys. Plus, I know very well you guys want that hag dead. But there is more to the story than meets the eyes." Lia said as she put in her glasses.
They looked at her with wide eyes.
"What do you mean?" Kougyoku asked as they sat down on the bed.
"What if I told you the empress is possessed? That someone or something is controlling her?" Lia said as she made a light bubble with her hands.
It showed Gyokuen, and her rukh.
"It's black.....what's your point?" Kouha dead panned.
"Wait! Look!" Kougyoku points.
It showed Gyokuen in pain and her right hand take a fork and stabbed her hand.
"Damn you!" Gyokuen growled.
Kouha's eyes widened as he saw her trying to keep the white rukh around her.
Some white rukh began to come to her. They saw her holding her head in pain. And one eye crying real tears.
"Get out of me, ARBAAAAAAA!!!!" A female voice screamed from her mouth as she held her head.
The voice that screamed was full of desperation yet kind. And the voice cursing is full of malice and evil. They watched as men from the organization came and poured black rukh into her. Lia cut it off and Kouha and Kougyoku groaned because they wanted to see more and what was going to happen.
Lily was scared. Lia set her on top of Snow.
"Flare, Snow, Yuki, please take her to her mother, k?" Lia smiles.
They nod and Lily giggles as they take off out the window.
"I told you guys hundreds of times not to go out the window!" Lia yells.
The other two laugh.
"They are just like you. They don't listen~" Kougyoku sang and Lia rolled her eyes.
"Changing the subject, How are things with Ruka~?" Lia teased Kouha who cheeks turned pink.
"I caught them kissing and him trying to sexually harass her but always ends up with a black eye." Kougyoku smirked and he glared at her.
"Then that means....the next level has been taken?" Lia smirked and he turned beat red.
"What do you mean next level?" Kougyoku asked confused.
"Okay, We're out of here!" Kouha yells and quickly grabbed his sister and dragged her out with him.