Chapter 5: Kou Empire and Suzuki

"So basically you burst out on the eye of rukh, thinking it was Lisa. And it turned out to be Sinbad hearing you scream that you regained some of your memories and that Hinahoho's father and Drakon said that "take care of your future husband" which they believed you were going to marry Sinbad in the future. Plus you yelled you won't marry a womanizer. That you want real love................"
Currently I'm talking to Ja'far through my eye of rukh.
And I'm sulking with my face planted on my desk. (〒︿〒)
"Pft!................HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Ja'far burst out laughing.
"Shut up........that was the most embarrassing moment of my life...." I grumbled.
"Haha....Sorry. I'm glad you recovered some of your memories." He smiled.
"How are things in Sindria? Alibaba and Aladdin got fat huh? And how are the Lorena, Aqua, and Krystal doing? And Morgiana?" I looked up.
"They're doing well. Aqua and Morgiana's training with Mascur is going well. Though, Aqua is still afraid of everyone. Krystal has been training with Sharrkan and has mastered a full body djiin equip. Snow and Flare are doing well, and get along very well with everyone, well.....Flare has accepted Sinbad, Snow still won't let him touch her.
................................." he said then stayed silent.
"And Lorena?" I asked and raised my head.
"THAT WOMEN HAS NO RESPECT AT ALL!!" he yells with a deadly aura.
His yelling caused me to fall off my chair.
"(Crawling back up) C-C-Calm down! It's not that bad. I-I-I'm sure she'll r---!!!" I didn't even get to finish.
WHAM!
"Ja'far I brought that damn paper work files!!" Lorena kicked the door open and came in with a pile of paper work.
"HAVE SOME RESPECT LORENA!! DON'T JUST BREAK THE DOOR OPEN!! KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN!!" Ja'far roared angrily at her.
"What ever! I just finished that pile! Go fucken check!" She yelled back.
"(Checks paperwork) THIS WAS SLOPPILY DONE!!! YOU DID THIS TO FAST!! FIX IT RIGHT NOW!!" He yells at her
"(Crosses arms) Yeah right! Not doing that again! Bye!" And she dashes straight to the door.
"LORENA DON'T THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME!! LORENA GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!!" Ja'far yells and runs out the hallway after her.
I can hear fighting.
"KYAAAA!! SAVE ME MORGIANA!!"
"Run."
"LORENA GET BACK HERE!"
BOOM!!
"What the hell is going on?! Lorena go back and do your work dammit!"
"NNOOOO!! SAVE ME AQUA!!"
"Kyaaa!(dodges Lorena) Mascur, should I help her?"
"No. Don't get yourself involved."
"You guys are traitors!"
"GOT YOU! DON'T THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM ME!!"
"NOOOOO!!"
Well.......
"I think I'm gonna go now....." I hung up.
....................
....................
.....................
......................
......................
"Well! I'm gonna go and visit Kougyoku!" I clap my hands together.
I walk towards my mirror.
"Arita-Kouke!" My mirror become like water.
I walked through. The problem with this teleportation spell is I have no idea which part of the Kou empire I might end up in. I came out at the other side. I open my eyes. Looks like I'm in a garden, and in the water.
"Kyaaa!" I turned around and saw a girl with long pink hair part of it in a bun. A golden hairpin in her hair, pink eyes and a pink kimono.
"Who ar------!!! Lia!" I got tackled in a hug and made to fall on the grass.
"Kougyoku! How are you?" I hugged her.
"(Sits on her knees) Great! What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I wanted to visit you. What? I can't see my little red flower?" I said and smile.
"Lia! Of course! So how have things been? How is your training?" She asked.
"Training is brutal. But it is fun. I'm now a master magician. Other than being a Magi, and being able to do djiin equip. Pretty good. Also I recovered some of my memories." I said.
"That's great! that means you're the mysterious girl with white hair that saved Sinbad when he conquered the sixth dungeon Valefor?" She asked with sparkles in her eyes.
"Yup! Sinbad is a childhood friend of mine." I said.
"(Dreamy sigh) Sigh......... you're so lucky. I wish I had the choice to fall in love with someone. To be honest, I think you are better match for him. You two care each other deeply without even knowing it. You can fall in love." She smiles at me.
".......................................I'm never falling in love again." I said in a low tone.
"Lia, you have the opportunity to choose. You have freedom." Kougyoku said.
"No Kougyoku. Never will I fall in love ever again. Everything I care about will fall to misfortune." I growled.
"B----!!"
"Kougyoku that's enough!!" I yelled angrily.
She backed away a little.
"I-I-I'm sorry. I lost my temper." I said.
"It's alright." She patted my back.
"What do you think of Sinbad?" She asked.
Oh my God! Not this again!
"Not this again!" I fling my arms in the air then back down.
"Will you ppllleeaassee tell me?" She plead with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine. I think he is a good for nothing womanizer, sly, cunning, perverted, son of a bitch, drunk yard, and most shameless dimwit of the seas!" I said and crossed my arms.
I looked back at Kougyoku, and she had the face of horror. I then felt someone behind me.
"Sinbad's right behind he.....isn't he?" I said and she nodded her head rapidly.
I slowly turn around and look up.
"Hello there Lia. Beautiful weather we're having huh?" Sinbad was looking down at me with a close eye smile.
I'm doom.
"Heh...heh....!!!" I made a mad dash for it.
I ran for my life leaving a trail of dust.