Chapter 12: Kou and Attack

I was walking around the palace hoping to find Misty. She had the video footage of what happened earlier and I was hoping to show Lisa.
I passed by the balcony. I then Heard Hakuryuu and Sinbad's voice.
I quickly used my shadow spell and hid in the shadow of a pillar.
"To destroy the Kou empire." I heard Hakuryuu voice dripping with venom when spoke those words.
Hakuryuu.........
I close my eyes and leave.
I was walking when I heard someone call my name.
"Lia!"
I turned around and saw it was Hakuryuu.
"Hello, Haku." I smile.
"Are you okay? You usually passed out. Please watch yourself. Last time you passed out on us was in Kouen's office. And believe me it wasn't good." He says recalling the memory.
It was when about two weeks have passed in my stay at the Kou empire. I was in a meeting with all the Ren Siblings. You can say I had a fever of 103 degrees and passed out in the middle of the meeting. I gave everyone a heart attack when I did. And I got a huge lecture from Sinbad for hiding it.
"Don't worry. How was your talk with Sinbad?" I said and he tensed.
"I know why you want to truly destroy them. And I can understand how you feel. I can never forgive them for what they done to me, Lunala, and all my friends. It is because of them I lost my memories and why me and my friends almost died. However, getting revenge is not the answer. The curse that was now in my heart is gone. Same with Aqua. They placed those curses inside of us, to kill us. I still need to find the other six that have the curse and help them break it." I say as we stop in front of my room.
His eyes widened when he heard me talk. We walked in and I closed the door and casted a sound barrier. I had him sit down on a chair right across me. I then poured us some tea, and sat down.
"Then will you please join me and help me destroy the Kou empire?" He placed his hands together and dipped his head.
I glared at him.
"I am a Magi. A Rouge Magi. A neutral one. I can never truly belong to any empire or country. I will help you when you need it. But I will not help you if you start a war. I don't want innocent people or an entire empire to die. All I will do is aid you, nothing more. I don't want to see innocent people dying." I frown.
"I understand. But.......how did you know about my true goal?" He said.
"Believe me, Hakuryuu....there are many things I know. But I can not reveal them to you. The least I can do is guide people towards the right direction." I smile sadly.
"I nearly forgot. You wanted to talk about your ability to see the future. " Hakuryuu said.
"Yes. You said I saw a vision that you would meet Sinbad. When did I meet you and your family?" I asked him.
"13 years ago. You and queen Lunala came to visit. The queen had business with my father. You were 13. And just to let you Know, my mother hates Lunala." Hakuryuu said.

- Flashback: 13 years ago: Kou Empire-

It was the middle beginning of winter at the Kou empire. The snow is falling and there is a freaken dark aura surrounding both the empress and the queen. We are at the gate of palace and literally, everyone can feel the tension in the air. Both woman have a close eye smile at each other and the emperor and Lunala's husband have hundreds of beads of sweat on their faces.
"H-H-Hey can I go explore the palace?" I'm trying to break the tension.
"Sure. If it's alright with you, Emperor." The kings asked.
The emperor said yes and I quickly ran to the palace.
About ten minutes later, I found a beautiful garden.
"Cool!! And the cherry tree looks cool in the snow." I smile.
I walk up to it, but then I felt snow fall on my head.
I look up and see a little boy, with blue eyes, black hair, a white robe, and black pants. He's crying and holding on to dear life on the tree branch.
"Hey! How did you get up there?" I fly up to him.
"I-I-I was looking for my brothers. S-S-So I climbed u-u-up here to get a better view." The boy squeaked.
I sigh and I go to him and hug him. His eyes widened but he grabs on to me. I float down onto the ground and put him down.
"Be careful next time. What's your name?" I bend down to his level.
"Sniff....my name is Hakuryuu. What's yours?" He asked.
"Lia. My name is Lia, and I'm a Magi." I say and his eyes widened.
"Cool!" Hakuryuu eyes sparkle.
"Hakuryuu! There you are!" We both turn around to see a two men coming our way.