Unidentified Chapter 6: ??????

"Huff....huff..huff...!!!!"

It was pure darkness....
She kept running for her life. A Woman with sliver rainbow hair, green eyes, and magician dress, Trying to get away from the demon trying to cage her, along with  her son and the child in her arms.
"Run! Solomon please!!" The woman cry's as she handed her son the child.
"Mother, I won't leave you behind!" The boy known as Solomon cried as he held the small bundle in his arms.
"Please! Take your sister and run!" The Woman screamed as she felt the chains on her wrist and legs begin to reappear.
Solomon cried, he couldn't do anything to help his mother. She been through so much.
He froze when he felt a warm hand on his cheek and looks up to the kind loving smile of his mother. She hands him a three gold medals.
"These...belong to me. I created them in the past. This first one is yours, the second one your sisters, and the last one.....you will find out in time. You are now the leader of the resistance. I hand my leadership to you..." the woman smiles as she held both her children in her arms.
"Mother please, I can't leave you!" The boy cried.
"Master, we have to leave!" A woman with long, messy brown hair that is usually kept tied in two long pigtails comes accompanied by a young man with glasses over his red eyes and had medium-length, spiky light blue hair, tied into a small braid.
"Arba, Ugo, please hurry!! Argh!!" The woman yells in pain as more chains began to appear on her.
"Lady Zara!! Dammit!" Arba curses as her magic is negated as she tried to break the chains.
"It's....huff...no...use....just go....find the others and leave." The woman known as Zara begins to use the wall for support as she felt the chains sap her energy.
"Lady Zara.....DAMMIT!!" Ugo cursed.
They all looked up to her. She was the original founder and creator of the resistance. She gave them hope and opened their eyes to the truth.
"No matter what.....(raises hand)" she began to raise her hand.

"Don't do it!" Solomon yells as he was held back by his friends who were crying.

"I'll always be proud of you....my son.." she gave her son one last smile before she slammed her hand onto the ground and her son, daughter, and friends were engulfed in a blinding light.

"MOOOTTTHHHERRRR!!!"

"Live..." she smiled one last time before her world went black.

She laid on the ground, motionless, as a figure approached her. A tall man, with dark skin, the robes, a staff in his hand. He makes his staff disappear, and make the chains invisible on Zara. He bends down and picks her up, bridal style.
"I won't let you leave me....ever..." He said as he kissed her lips possessively.
The woman shaded tears in her sleep. He carried her back to the tower, where she will remain.

He opens the door and gently lays her down on her bed. She wakes up and quickly tries to back away from him, but he grabs her wrist from preventing her from doing so.
"Why....why do you insist to get away from me?!" He yells in furry as the woman infront of him try to move.
She looks up at him. The man she loved, turned to someone else. Someone obsessed to surpass God. And the power she possesses, keeps God from descending into this world. Her power, was what kept God from making a move, sealing him away. Keeping the man before her, from trying to surpass God. She was like a barrier, protecting this world and keeping people from reaching God.
"I want my freedom back! What happened to you after all these years?! Am I nothing but a tool to you?! You don't even love your son, and you wish to use our daughter for your evil schemes?!" She yells as the tears flow from her eyes.
He looked at her with cold eyes.
"I do love you. You are not a tool. People have tried to take you away from and I will never let that happen!" He growled menacingly.
Zara buried her face in her hands, crying.
"You don't understand.......
Why am I here.......Why am I even still alive......For all these years.........I trusted you..... I love you......yet.....you still wish to become something I don't want you to become....You became the person you never wanted to be...Now.....just because I don't accept your ideas you plan to lock me up in chains....So I can never leave your side? Why can't you just accept that you are human? We're not perfect. We never have and never will be....But you won't accept your own mistakes and flaws.....I know....you don't want anymore of the people we care about to die....but....What's the point of it if all, if all you did was robbed them of their own will of thinking.......Why.....? I accept you for who you are....both good and bad......David.....you don't have to become God....." Zara cried.
David looks at his wife shocked.
His eyes sadden and his hand reaches out to her but.....
"Burgh!!" She quickly covered her mouth and ran to the  bowl where she vomited blood.
"Zara!" David quickly ran by her side and rubbed her back, gently.
She fell limp in his arms. He held her tightly in his arms. He kissed her forehead lightly.
"I must do this.....I will do anything in my power. If you were to be taken away from, I'll be damn to the person who took her from me. I won't rest till I find you, I'll search every world there is till I find you and bring you back. You'll stay by my side forever." David said as he looked down at Zara with a smile.
"I won't let anyone separate us, my queen. No one....I'll destroy anyone who gets in my way. I vowed to protect you till the end of time...." David said as he took her lips once more and kissed her possessively.
"You're mine only....mine only Zara...." He whispered.
"I won't loose you again.....and I'll do anything in my power to keep that from happening. That's a promise. My queen...." David said as he deepens the kiss.