Character Profile:Aqua

Name: Aquamarine Gallias/Aqua
Eye color: Pink blue
Hair color: Pink Blue
Height: 158 cm (5'2)
Gender: Female
Birthday: December 24
Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Blood type: A
Age: 21, 22(current)

Also Known as:
The Siren of the 7 sea's
Angle of the Songs
Legendary Water Dancer

Likes: Tea, cookies, playing the violin, writing, singing, and animals.

Dislikes: being near people, bitter food, snakes, the heat and cold.

Relationship:

Family:
Queen Lunala(Mother)
King Cresendent(Father)
Lorena( sister)
Krystal (sister)
Shiro(former caretaker/ household)

Allies:
Lia
Isabel
Alibaba
Morgiana
Aladdin
Sinbad
Eight Generals
Camilla
Suzuki
Isabel
Misty
Sisters
Mother and Father
Ren Siblings
Yura
Yui
Lisa
Ruka
Update:
Shiro
Kuma
Hale
Haley
Renacha
Lily

Affiliation:
Kingdom of Sindria
Kou Empire
7 Seas Alliance
Guardians Of The Seas (Aquarias and Crystalias Kingdoms)

Enemies:
Ren Gyokuen
Diera
Judar

Status:
Magician
Dungeon Capturer
Mermaid
Fanalis
Dragon

Personality:
Aqua is a very shy and kind girl. She always tries to avoid people but still talks to them. She is known to be a master of blade fans. Many ask for her to train them, but she always rejects them. Aqua is a mermaid and is born with the blood of the Fanalis and black dragon tribes. Aqua has always been known for cooking really well, which rival Prince Hakuryuu, which resulted as him now seeing her as a rival. Funny.......not so much for her. She always tries to avoid conflict and talk things out. She loves going in the water and prefers her mermaid ears to be showing. It's not that she hates her ears, it's just that she just doesn't like how they feel. She is also a magician. Mermaids can be both dungeon capturers and magicians. Aqua is a blue magician. She specializes in water and sound magic. Sometimes she helps Yamraiha train Aladdin. When she feels stress out, she likes to sit down and write poems, or even do tailsmen. She is a professional when it comes to tailsmen and has mastered the art of using them. What's more the controls one of the most powerful spirits of the demon world. Things can be hard for her but as time passes she opens up to people she truly does trust.

Aqua becomes a completely different person when she is furious. Her sisters have already experienced her wrath and always try to avoid getting her mad. What's more, the reason why Krystal had everyone get away from her when she is drunk, is still a completely mystery. She doesn't like the heat at all. So when it is blistering hot in Sindria......well.....good luck getting Aqua to move around. She stays completely motionless on the cold tile floor, refusing to move. One time Sharrkan tried to make her move. It resulted with him running for his life away from a huge water blade. Aqua has always had a thing for animals. They always go near her, which now results in her being called "Mother Nature". She knows plants like the back of her hand and makes many different medicines that help people. Though one time she accidentally mixed the wrong ingredients in a medicine that was meant for Ja'far to relax and go to sleep. Well.......It knocked him out for a week. She was in a completely state of panic. When Ja'far finally woke up, she couldn't face him. Because of what happened, Lorena did all the paperwork that was for that whole week. So to make it up, she took half of that paperwork and helped Lorena through the whole week. And It took Masrur to finally get her to leave her room.

As the months gone by, Aqua has finally begun to open up to people. True, at first she was scared of Morgiana and especially of Masrur. But now she has over come that fear and now opens up to them. Though she is still shy, she now had more confidence in herself. And what's more, she has developed feeling for Masrur.

History:
Aqua has a difficult past and one she refuses to say anything about. She did say she to her friends that she did have a traumatic even with a Fanalis. The reason for this being is because 10 years ago, Al-Thamen attacked her kingdom. She was 10 years old when this happened. During the attack she and her family fought them. But Aqua was then badly injured protecting her younger sister Krystal. The organization took that chance and manged to kidnap her sister in front of her very eyes. Since that day she remains traumatized by the event. 2 years passed since the kidnapping of her sister, and she kept searching for her. When she finally found where they kept her, she was shocked by the condition her sister was in. This caused to to loose full control of her powers. Her mermaid, dragon, and Fanalis blood clashed. When she finally returned back to normal, she saw she was covered in the blood of all the people she killed of Al-Thamen. True she was able to save her sister but she always hated herself since that day. What's more during the time her sister was kidnapped, Diera was able to implant a curse within her heart. This event caused her to begin to loose memories and to have heart problems. Now that time has passed, she is reunited with a childhood friend who she lost her memories of.
Masrur.

Adventures of Sinbad Arc:
Aqua will soon appear in the story along with her sisters in this arc. All three will be representatives of their kingdom.

Djiins:

Gem and Ini(Gemini) Gods/Spirits of
Mimickry and Shape-shifting
Siblings twin djiins
Gem: Gender: Female
Ini: Gender: Male
Magic: Strength, Light, Wind
Djiin Equip Gem:

Gem and Ini(Gemini) Gods/Spirits of Mimickry and Shape-shiftingSiblings twin djiinsGem: Gender: FemaleIni: Gender: MaleMagic: Strength, Light, WindDjiin Equip Gem:

Djiin Equip Ini:

Gem: Water, Sound, HeatIni: Strength, Lighting, LifeMetal Vessel: Sapphire EarringsGem: Right oneIni: Left oneDungeon: 11th

Ini: Strength, Lighting, Life
Metal Vessel: Sapphire Earrings
Gem: Right one
Ini: Left one
Dungeon: 11th

Weapons:
Blade Fans

Magoi quantity: 5/5

Fighting Ability: 4/5

Physical Ability: 5/5

Technique: 5/5

Leadership: 3/5

Wisdom: 3/5

This is what Aqua wears: