Chapter 25: War of Despair: Part 1

- Sindria: Sinbad's Office -

"King Sinbad!"

Ja'far came into Sinbad's office with a scroll in his hands. He opens it and begins to read it.
"A report from Magnostadt has come in. Magnostadt has declared war on Reim today. They've broken off all diplomatic negotiations, and sealed off their borders. In response, Reim has deployed their troops. War has broken out." Ja'far said seriously.
Sinbad listen and was in deep thought.
"Any word from Lia?" Sinbad asked.
"No. We haven't received anything." Ja'far said.
Sinbad clenched his fist. Not hearing anything from her was not a good sign.
"However....." Ja'far trailed off.
"What is it?" Sinbad said.
"Queen Lunala and Queen Elisa have sent a message.
"The god of destruction is coming. Prepare the Seven Sea's Alliance. We're going to need everyone." Ja'far said.
Sinbad gritted his teeth. Lunala was the last person he needed to interfere. He stood up and took out his eye of Rukh.
"I'm going to call Lia right this instant." He said and Ja'far bows and leaves.

Lia and Yura were running all around the school, searching for Amy, she's disappeared and they can't find her.
"DAMMIT AMY, WHERE ARE YOU?!" Lia screamed as she summons her staff.
The gem on her staff glowed. She answers it. It's was probably Lisa again.
"NOT NOW LISA!! REIM HAS DECLARED WAR ON MAGNOSTADT!! IM NOT IN THE FUCKEN MOOD RIGHT NOW!! FIRST, MOGAMETT TELL ME HIS PAST RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE ORGANIZATION AND NOW AMY HAS GONE MISSING!!! ILL CALL YOU BACK LATER!! JUST MAKE SURE TO GET HERE ON TIME, POSSIBLE BEFORE SINBAD AND THE OTHERS!!! BYE!!" Lia finished and destroys her back up staff.
She summons her real staff, and keeps searching for Amy.

The eight generals stood in the meeting room stunned and trying very hard not to burst out laughing at their future queen's outburst. Also, at the face Sinbad was making. It was blue. The same shocked face when Aladdin told him he near heard of him.

"Sinbad, that was Lia?"

Everyone looks to the door and sees Suzuki, and her swollen belly. Snow Spirits give birth at 7 months, and she was close.
"Suzuki, you shouldn't be up." Spartos said as he walked up to his wife.
"I'll be alright. But....I don't think Lia and the others will...." will she said as she summons a snow ball.
"What do you mean?" Sinbad said.

Her eyes glowed purple.

"Someone is trying to force someone to turn to a black djiin." She looked up at them seriously.
Sinbad face turned to horror. Images from that day in Kronos dungeon began to appear in his mind. The way she almost died, when the organization nearly succeeded in turning her into darkness. That day....scared him the most.
"Suzuki, tell......what are you seeing..through Lia's eyes...." Sinbad said as the shadows covered his eyes.
"What are you talking about?" She said.
"I know you and her have been keeping contact and hiding something. Tell me what it is exactly." Everyone flinched at the kings dark gazed towards Suzuki, but she remained unfazed.
The shadows covered her eyes, and frost began to form on the table.
Spartos began to panic. This was a sign she was beginning to get angry. The others knew what happens when someone makes her snap. Last time it happened, a blizzard was brought to Reim, and that was 12 years ago.

"I shall remain loyal to my queen. But, what she has plan is for good. King Sinbad, are questioning her strength? She is not a damsel in distress. Don't think I have forgiven you for that day. It was your fault she left you for a long time. If it wasn't for that fight and words that left your mouth, she wouldn't have been killed that day." Suzuki growled as wings made of ice began to emerge from her back.

Sinbad narrowed his eyes at her dangerously.
"Don't you dare...bring that up.." Sinbad growled.
Suzuki looked at him with cold menacing eyes equal to Lia. Sinbad's eyes widened.
He saw the figure of a woman with purple hair standing next to Suzuki. Like a ghost.
"I am Suzuki Icespirita, Yukiona of the Tengu and Ice, Household Vessel of Queen Lia Floriaras, and I will say my queens words once again,