Unidentified Chapter 3:Part 2: Falan and Al-Thamen

Lia woke up feeling something on her chest. She slowly looked up and saw it was Sinbad, but She felt something was off......
Her clothing....she was naked.....
Her faced turned beat red and
"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" She screamed and pushed Sinbad off and both falling off the bed.
"Huh..wha?!," Sinbad woke up and looked around frantically around the room.
He smiles when he sees Lia but she's glaring at him, and she made herself to a ball.
"Why am I naked?!" Lia glares at him.
Sinbad just chuckled and crawls over to her. Lia keeps glaring at him until he made her sit on his lap.
"You running a fever, so I undressed you to keep you warm." He said and took his coat and put it on her.
He'll admit, she looked quite appetizing, considering he had a very nice view of her cleavage. Lia stared at him and stayed silent. She was searching for something but what?
"Thank you.....can you let go of me now?" She said.
This caught him off guard. She's acting distant, why? Lia got up and picked up her clothes and went to the bathroom to change. She took a shower and stared at the floor as the warm water fell on her.
"Why.......? Why do I feel.......I need to get away from him........." Lia thought as she washed herself.
Whispers surrounding her, telling her to run.

A shadow came behind Lia. It looked down at her with greedy lust filled eyes. She froze when she felt some invisible force wrap it's arms around her. It began to plant kisses on the back of her neck.
"Zara.....Zara.....welcome....back...my...love...."The voice said.
She trembles and slowly turned around and met Amber eyes...

"Zara......"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"LIA!!!" Sinbad burst in to the bathroom.
He saw Lia in ball, trembling in the corner of the shower. He ran down to her.
"What's wrong?!" Sinbad said.
"It's touched me...it touched me....it's evil....it's...evil!!!" Lia said shakily.
Sinbad eyes widened and he quickly held Lia in his arms. She was shaking uncontrollably. His eyes darkened and he swore who ever the son of a bitch it was that scared and touched her will not live to see the next day. He took out a magic tool that Lia created and placed it on her. She glowed blue and her was fully dried and dressed. He picked her up and carried her to their bed.
"Shhhhh....it's alright...it's alright...I'm here...I'm here....."  He whispered softly.
Lia slowly began to calm down and hugged him.

-A week later-

- Ja'far POV-

As usual, the company was filled with things to do. We've return back to Balbadd. But two things changed, Something clearly happened between Sinbad and Lia, and Seredine. A lot of us had expected as much. She has always been hesitant about Sindria forming an alliance with Parthevia. Her disgust was expected. Because of this, we can only rely on Sin and Lia now. As for Lia, she's been distancing herself from Sin. She keeps avoiding him, she does all her jobs by herself and refuses to work with Sinbad. I asked Sinbad about it and even he doesn't know what is up with her. It's like......She's trying to get away from him. She won't even sleep in the same room as him. Her and Serendine have become close along with Suzuki, Camilla and Misty. At least they are getting along. But......

"Do you really think....we made the right choice in forming an alliance with Parthevia?" She questioned Sinbad one day.
Sinbad rose an eyebrow at her. I was there with helping with some documents. I noticed her body language. It's like, she's afraid of Sinbad.
"I swear if Serendine put you up to this------!!!" But he didn't get to finish.
"She has nothing to with this!! I'm questioning you out my own free will!" She yells at him.
He stayed silent. She clench her fist and looked down to the floor.
"I see a fire........I see people dying....I see blood....I see death.........." She trembles, and she looked at him dead in the eye, even if she was full of fear, "I've been having these dreams lately and I'm worried they are more than just dreams!" She yells.
The shadows covered Sinbad's eyes.
"I'm sure they just nightmares Lia. Just ignore them." He said.
I looked back at Lia as she looked at him in disbelief. She gritted her teeth and walked up to him yanked him by the collar of his shirt, and made him look at her.
"LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE DAMMIT!!" She yells and we looked at her shock "MY DREAMS MAY SEEM LIKE A JOKE TO YOU BUT I TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WISH THEY WERE ALIVE AND BE WITH US!! I TOOK ON THE BURDEN SO YOU WOULDN'T!! I AM THE ONE THAT KILLED THEM!!" And placed her hand on his forehead and left running out the door.
I was going to question what she was talking about but I chose not to.