Christmas Special!

Today was Christmas Eve. Lia was going and running around the Sindria trading company, excited. Suzuki had a pretty good idea why. She too was excited and everyone was seeing snow fall over Reim. Everyone was excited and were putting on the last finishing touches to the place. Lia was twirling around in a her Christmas dress that Lunala had gave her.

 Lia was twirling around in a her Christmas dress that Lunala had gave her

"Kyaaaa! I'm so excited!" Suzuki, Camilla, Misty and Lia squealed.
Sinbad looked at his future wife with a huge grin. She looked absolutely beautiful in that red gold dress. He'll admit, Lunala has good taste in clothing. He wanted to properly propose to her this time. True he already proposed to her, but he wanted it to be something special. So he had plans to propose to her properly.

Lia went for some last minute shopping with the girls. She made a quick stop at Lady Scheherazade temple.
"This is for you master!" Lia smiles as she handed a small box to Lady Scheherazade.
Lady Scheherazade chuckled and thanked her. She opens it and her eyes lit up. The box has vanilla flavored Chocolate truffles and macaroons. Lia has her ways of finding out things. It was on her way to the library, and let's just she saw Lady Scheherazade, secretly enjoying some sweets.
She then gave her present to Myron.
"Yes! It's what I wanted!" Myron squeals in excitement as she picked up the doll Lia gave her.
"Thank you Lia!" She hugged her.
"Your welcome!" Lia giggles.
Muu then comes with a parcel and gives it to Lia.
"Merry Christmas, little sister." Muu smiles warmly at her.
"Thank you, Big Brother." Lia smiles and she hugs him.
"Go on. Open it!" Muu cheers and Lia begins to open it.
Inside is a......
"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! I LOVE YOU MUU!! THANK YOU!!!" Lia fan girl screams, to the point Camilla, Myron, and Muu covered the ears.
Lia takes out a small white bundle. Looks up at her. It is a spirit snow bunny. Pure red Ruby eyes, white snow fury, with snow flake markings. It blinked and then nuzzles itself in Lia's arms. Lia bent down and introduced it to Snow and Flare. And was Happy the got along. Same thing with Kinako and Frostwing.
"What will you name her?" Suzuki asked exited.
"What about....Yuki?" Lia said and everyone nodded in approval.
"Welcome to the family Yuki!" Lia grins.
The girls said goodbye and Lia used her magic to send the Christmas she got for the Ren family, and also for Lisa and her sisters. She then sent Lunala and her family presents also.

"It's snowing!" Suzuki squeals.
She turns to Lia with sparking eyes.
"Can I turn to my snow spirit form?!" She asked excited.
"Do it! Do it!" Misty and Camilla cheer.
Suzuki grins and she transformed to her snow sport form.