Chapter 9: Spider God and Scorpio twins

We all walked in through the gate, we saw the world. This scene always takes away my breath no mater how many times I see it.
"Amazing!!" Aqua, Lorena, and Isabel yell in aw.
"I never get tired of it." Said Krystal.
Then we were all hit by a blinding light.

"Ugh......" I open my eyes and look around me.
"Sis!" I look to my left and see Isabel looking at me worried.
I sit up.
"Isabel?(looks around) Shit! We got separated." I grumbled as Isabel helps me get up.
"Lia, I sense we are in a bad place. Millions of lives were lost here." Isabel says and I nod.
"Yeah....I'll use my Shikigami's powers to make their souls pass on.
I go in my bag and take out 6 tailsmen.
"Otashuki kiro karo, Umoni Fuka, Sencji kuro, Amona Osake......" I chant the spell and my tails men become white small dragons.
"Mistress!! It's been so long!" They say happily.
"I missed you guys. We'll talk later okay? You guys know what to do." I move my hand all over the room we are in.
They nod and all six spread to different directions in the room. Their Entire bodies begin to glow and soon the entire room is engulfed in a warm white light.
"All done!!" My dragons chirp happily.
"Thank you. I'll see you later." I smile and they smile before they turn back to normal and return back to my hands.
"Rin Okumura's world?" Isabel grins at me.
"Yup." I smile.
"Let's go." I say and we begin walking up a stair ways.

-Morgiana, Krystal, Lorena-

"Curse this....." Krystal grumbled as she climbed up a rock along with Morgiana and Lorena.
"Nothing but mountains and desert." Morgiana said.
"I really hate the heat." Lorena said.
All three looked at all the desert that was before them.
Krystal's eyes narrowed as she looked down.
"Be careful......looks like we got company....." she took out her sword as she saw below them snake like dungeon creatures.
They hissed as acid dripped from their fangs.
"Fight already huh?" Lorena's hands went In to  two magic circles she made appear.
Two scythe chains were now in her hands. Her arms now a red dragon tattoos, glowing.
"Master....it's been awhile....." her weapon spoke to her.
Lorena's weapon had a soul in it, a soul of a demon that was destroyed 2000 years ago.

Kurokami: demon of death
"Yes....it has.....forgive me I haven't called you.....how about we go loose huh? It's been awhile....." a maniac grin began to appear on her face.
"Don't go over board. You and Kouha have the same fucken blood lust." Krystal growled as she saw Lorena's eyes turn to gold slits.
"Be careful." Morgiana gave her a worried look.
"Don't worry......I won't....." Lorena smiles.

-Aqua-

"Where am I?"
Aqua woke up I a cave with different multiply color crystals all over the cave.
"I really wish I wasn't alone....." she said in a slightly shaky voice.
"You can do this Aqua!! You can do this!!" She clasp her cheeks then stop and continued to walk forward.
"Want to play.......?" She froze and slowly turned her head to the side.
A giant puppet snake with horns and breaths fire was coming her way.
"W-W-Why snakes?!?" She shrieked.
She reached the her sides and took out closed fans.
She then opened them, one each on her hand.