?????: Part Two

The mystic butterflies fly around as they watched over the Kingdom of Sindria. From a mirror, a warm smile was on her lips as she watched the people smile and happy. Her brown eyes then traveled to another image. The Magi of Sindria, laughing with her little sister. She turned around and looked out her balcony. After she escaped the from the King of Sindria 8 years ago, she created a country where people with strange powers as herself took refuge. The Country of Miracles. She is the ruler of the country. Was she walked towards a wall, there, in a glass case, was a faint axe with the eight pointed star symbol.

"Mom!"

She turns around and sees a 12 year old boy with spiky green hair and brown eyes, run to her with excitement.
"How you sweety?" She giggled as he jumped into her arms.
"Are you going to teach today? Aunty Misty called saying that Aunt Suzuki is still missing...." he said sadly.
Her eyes saddened and looked back to the mirror.
"Lia......I made a promise to you and Suzuki that if Sinbad kept hiding the truth, I will help you remember. Please, King Solomon......help her....." she prayed.
Her son looked at her worried and then looked to the axe with Solomon's symbol.
"Mom, I want to become a dungeon capturer!" He said.
She shook her head and patted his. She won't let her son get involved. The years she was held captive in a hidden room, and she used her magic to hide that she had a child. She knows how vile the King can be.
"When you are older, I will personally raise a dungeon for you. I promise. Alright Akira?" She said.
He pouted and nodded. He then left to go play with the other students. She looked towards the axe and frowns when she heard the word of the djiin residing in it.
"My son is not ready yet. Please understand Glasya. I know my husband entrusted me with you, and you have found my son worthy to inherit you but not yet. In two more years, that is when. I need to prepare for the war in Kou." And win that, she left.

As the walked down the hallways, her short brown hair flowed as she walked, and felt a presence. She looks up and meets a pair of emotionless purple eyes and a pair of happy red eyes.
"Shannon. It's almost time." The owners of those eyes, a girl with purple steel hair and one with blonde said.
The woman now know as Shannon nodded.

Who is this Shannon? Let's go back 15 years ago. It was her first day as a maid in the Parthevia Empire.

- 15 years ago -

A young woman with short brown hair and brown eyes and is also very curvy. She wears a white beret cap with a maid outfit. She wears a one wing crest on her left thigh.

Her eyes change to blue when she sees the Rukh, and then back to brown

Her eyes change to blue when she sees the Rukh, and then back to brown. She sighs as she finished watering the flowers, dragon lilies. It was her first day as a made. Her mother had gotten sick and she decided to take her job for her. It's been two months since the death of the King of Parthevia.

Pii!!

Her brown eyes change to blue as a rukh bird landed on her shoulder. She giggles and placed the watering can down.
"Hi, how are you?" She giggles.
The Rukh birds chirped and few more gather, pushing her towards the kitchen. She giggled but suddenly a tray was pushed to her face.
"Shannon, I need you take this to Lord Barbarossa office. And please don't trip." The head maid said.
The girl now known as Shannon, sighs and takes the tray. She walks down the hallways, the rukh birds giving her words of encouragement. She finally reached the door, she felt black rukh. A sickening feeling filled her stomach but held it in and knocked on the door. A woman's voice answers and she goes in. Her eyes widened as she stared at the woman that wore a purple robe that also hid her face. Her brown eyes turned blue, and she saw the black rukh that surrounded her.
Her hands began trembling along with the tray but what caught everyone off guard was....