?????????

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" She screamed in rage as destroyed everything in her room.
Throwing vases to the wall, shattering mirrors, throwing everything off the shelves and ripping fabrics to pieces.
Tears falling from her eyes as she did this and hurting her hands. Her knuckles were bleeding from punching mirrors and walls. She wanted to destroy everything that reminded her him.

He stood in his study, silently crying and gritting his teeth. His fist clenched and cursing himself. He knew the consensus that were to come but he ignored them. Because of him, she lost her best friend, she was breaking down, everything was falling apart, it was all crumbling. He now regretting it more than anything, and now is it even possible to fix his sins he has commuted towards her?

And it's most likely....it will never be repaired.

Suddenly the door to his study burst open and a slap came on his face. He looked up and held his cheek, it was the half fox household of hers. Her pink eyes were slits and her tails were sticking up in the air.
"I hope your happy because of what you done! Because of you, she is breaking down! Did you even think about her for one minute?! If my queen comes to harm herself I WILL KILL YOU!!!!" She screamed at him.
Standing in the doorway, watching but eyes burning with rage, we're the spider queen and the female Fanalis, his queens other two households.
The fox one stormed out his study and slammed the door shut, leaving him alone.

Suddenly, a rukh silhouette appears. He knows who it is, it is a friend of hers from another world. The one with the eye patch. She glared at him and wanted to kill him. She was remembering what he did to her in her world but chose to ignore it.
"If you truly do love her......fix the walls that you have crumble. Fix it brick by brick. Because fixing someone beyond repair, is rare." The silhouette says and disappears.

She stood looking at herself in the shattered mirror, holding a dagger I her hands. She took a strand of her hair and felt her blood shot eyes, sprout tears again. He always complemented her hair. That it was beautiful. He would always bury his nose in her hair and take in her sweet scent. He loved to touch it, and his touches were always filled with pure love.
She took the dagger and grabbed her hair in a ponytail and cut it. Her brown curly locks, dropping to the ground. She then took scissors and began to cut it so it was even. Her hair falling to the ground. Now it up to her neck, and straight. She went into her Magic closet and took out a travel shirt, and female baggy pants. She ripped off her royal clothing and threw it to the ground.
She fixed her clothing, she packed everything she needed. She only had one week left before her time is up. She then went to her left hand and took off the blue sapphire ring he gave her. True he had already gave her an engagement ring, but he still wanted to give her another. She placed it on the counter and packed the rest of her belongings.
She walked to the glass window and opens a portal, she already sent a message to her friends, and they will all meet up in the island were the summit was held. They will spend the last of their days there, and disappear without making anyone suffer. She also sent a message to her household to not say a word. And with that, she stepped into the portal and was gone.

- 3 Days later -

"WHERE IS SHE?!" He yelled furiously.
"My king, we can't locate her anywhere! She disappeared without a trace!" His magician general said, worried.
He gritted his teeth as he held in his hand the engagement ring he gave her. She disappeared three days ago and no one has been able to find her. Even her household has disappear with her.

- Sasan -

She cried uncontrollably as she was on her knees as she stood before a giant crystal in a cave. Behind her, were the 11 of the 13 pillars. All of her friends but 2. The 13th pillar, the Yukiona, was frozen inside the crystal. Her body was clear like glass, but slowly gaining color.
"In three years, she'll return. Her final message to her husband was to wait for her, and that she will return to him and their son in three years." Her little sister said as she hugged her.
"When that day comes, I will give the map to him, so he will know where to come and take her home." The mermaid Queen said.
Two of her daughter's nodded. The third one, passed away..... the 12th one.
She and the one she loves both fought together against the broken King, but he defeated them both.

The Mermaid queen still hasn't completely recovered nor her family. But the rouge magi told her what will happen in the future and that her daughter will return.
"I'm so happy....that...ahhh...she's alive!" The Magi wailed.
"What will you do now? He is searching for you." The half magi said to her, worried.

"I don't care.....he had broken the walls.....that can never....be repaired..."

Hi everyone. I'm extremely sorry for not updating in a long time. I will soon, so you will be getting a extremely long chapter 9, and two unidentified chapters. Plus a small special. Once again, I'm sorry I have not updated.

This is a preview for what is to come in the future.