Chapter 6: Beating and King of Balbadd

It's been 1 month since I beat the crap out of Sinbad for kissing me. My first kiss........
Today we are returning back to Sindria. We are at he ports of Kou. Kouha gave me a whole crate of girl clothing, Kougyoku gave me some sweets that I love, Koumei gave me a fan similar to his, Hakuie kept telling me to be careful and to come an vist again, Hakuryuu made me lunch, Kouen came to give me some scrolls filled with information on magic.
"Thank you Kouen!!" I hugged him.
He knows I love about reading about magic.
"Just be careful. If Sinbad puts a move on you, call me and I'll kill him." He smirked.
Oh boy.........
Is it me or is Sinbad glaring at him?
Naaaahh!!!
"Lia!" I see Lisa, Yui, Ruka, and Yura come running my way.
"Here! I had I made especially for you. Even if don't need a staff or wand to use magic, I want you to have it." Yura gave me a blue wand with ribbons.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged her.
Ruka gave me a sword similar to Sharrkan's. Yui gave me some potions that she made along with a make up kit. And Lisa....
"Here I want you to have it." She took off one of her earrings.
It was a orange gem stone in the shape of the Sun.
"Lisa......" I looked at her.
"I know what you want to say, but I'm glad you're my best friend. That's why I'm giving it to you. Besides(touches moon shape earring) I have this one. So no matter how apart we are, we'll always be together." We hugged each other.
We said our good byes and I boarded the ship. I used my magic to carry everything that was given to me on the ship. My green earring glowed and I saw my djiin, Lightama transfer to the Sun earring Lisa gave me.
"You and her share a deep bond. I'm glad you have a people that care about you." I see Sinbad as got on the boat and used my space magic to store my belongings in my magic closet. Thank you Erza(Fairy Tail one) for showing me how to make one.
I got on  the boat and went to my room. I open the door and I see Sinbad sitting on my bed.
"What are you doing in my room?" I bluntly say.
"Sorry. Just wanted to see if you were okay. Also, why did you hug Ren Kouen?" He looked at me.
"Is it wrong to hug a friend? Kouen is like an older brother to me. Plus if I had to choose to marry one of them, it be him." I said.
"What?!" Sinbad yelled.
"Ow! I was kidding!" I said as I passed Sinbad and threw my bag on my bed.
"Lia, I really don't like it when you joke like that." He crossed his arms.
"Whatever. Can you get out? I need to change." I said as summoned one of the dresses Kouha gave me.
"What are you waiting for,get out." I said with a stern voice.
"No." I snapped my head to his direction.
"You're highness, please get out right now." I said in a deadly tone.
"And if I don't want to?" He smirked.
"Then I shall call Ja'far right now and tell him you are sexually harassing me." I smirked when he went pale.
"Fine. Also, I left my mark on you that day." He smirks.
"Eh?" And he leaves my room.
I close my door and take off my dress.
"What the hell?!" I look on my collar bone and see a hickey.
"SINBAD!!!!" I yelled angrily.
I put on the dress and stormed out of my room. I see Sharrkan and Spartos talking. I stormed over to them.
"Where is Sinbad?!?!" I yelled.
Both backed away in fear.
"W-W-What h-h-happened????" Sharrkan was  backing away from me.
"TELL ME WHERE THAT SON OF A BITCH IS RIGHT NOW!!" I screamed as my hair turned to flames and fire surrounded me.
"I'm right here Lia." I looked up and saw Sinbad in Baal djiin equip.
He's really nervous.
"I WILL TURN YOU TO ASHES!! FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!!" I opened my mouth and sent a huge blast of fire at him.
Sinbad eyes widened in shock and barley dodges my attack.
"What type of magic is that?!?!" Spartos yelled.
I lunged at him.
"SKY DRAGON WING ATTACK!!" I all of a sudden appear in front of him and punch him in the face and sent him crashing into the ocean.
"ICE MAKE FROZEN SEA!!" I put my hands together and freeze the water completely, making the ship stuck.
"Calm down Lia!" Sharrkan yells up at me.
CRACK!! BOOM!
Sinbad came out of the ocean.
"What type of magic are you using? I never seen that magic before." His voice full of excitement but his eyes full of fear as he saw me enraged.
"How dare you make a hickey on me?!" I yelled.
"SINBAD YOU IDIOT!! YOU'RE DONE FOR!!" Sharrkan yells from down there.
"I-I-It was a joke! I used an illusion using Valefor!!" He backs away from me as I fly in front of him.
"YOU FUCKEN PERVERT!!"And slap him.
I flew back down and turn back to normal. Sinbad followed.
"Look I'm sorry alright. It was a joke." He said as he follows me to my room while rubbing his cheek.
I go in and shut the door in his face. I grab my eye of rukh and use purple and sliver rukh into it.
"Hello?" A girl with blonde hair has her hair in two small pig tails, brown eyes, light skin, and a blue tank top and skirt answers.
"Lucy help me with my miserable life....I don't know how much my heart can take......" I slam my face flat on my desk.
"Lia?! What happened?!" Lucy said in a panic tone.
This is Lucy Heartfelia. One of my abilities as a Magi is I can make interdenominational calls. Also, for some reason my soul has the ability to travel to different worlds.
"Let me guess.........Sinbad?" She said.
"................... I thought he made an actual hickey on me, and I went rage mode on him. And turns out it's just an illusion he made............" I grumbled.
"Hey don't worry! You beat him up! By the way master wants to know how are you doing. Do you want to talk to him and everyone? I'm here at the guild right now." She smiles.
"HEY STUPID FLAME BRAIN!! STRIPPER!! YOU IDIOTS THERE!!" I yelled.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING FLAME BRAIN/STRIPPER?!?!" I hear both Natsu and Gray's voice.
"Lucy, place the lacrima ball in the middle of the guild please?" I asked her and she nodded.
Lucy placed it in the middle of the guild and the Lacrima turned to a life size projection of me.
"Yo! Natsu! Gray! How have you been?" I grinned when I saw everyone.
"LIA!" Everyone yells in shock.
"How have you been child?" I turn around and see the master of Fairy Tail.
"How have you been gramps?" I grinned.
"Good. The grand magic games are coming up. Are you going to be able to come? I was also hoping you would fight." He said.
"Gramps, I really wish I could  come in person honestly, but I can't. I told you why." I said.
"I know. Also, have you b------!!!"
"Yo! Lia!!" I see Natsu come my way along with Gray, Erza, Wendy, Juvia, and Gajeel.
"Hey everyone! How have you guys been?" I asked.
"We been doing well. I'm glad you're okay Lia." Erza smiles at me.
"The Erza, and Juvia of this world look exactly like you guys!" I said.
After about an hour of talking and catching up with everyone, I said good bye and hung up. I looked out my window and saw it was evening. I took out the lunch Harkuyu had made for me and began eating.
"This is so goood!" I say as I eat.
Knock knock!
"Hold on! I'm coming!" I go and open my door.
"Spartos!"
"Sorry if I bothered you. It's time for dinner. Will you be joining us?" He asked.
"I honestly don't want to see Sinbad's face right now after that stupid stunt he pulled this morning." I said.
"But I guess I'll join you guys." I sighed and followed him to the deck of the ship.
I saw the table full delicious food.
"Lia....you're drooling." Spartos points to his lips and I wipe the bit of drool of mine.
"Sorry." We walk to the table and I'm stuck sitting next to Sinbad.
"Well let's dig in!" He says and I grab the plate filled rice balls and another one with fish.
"This is so good!!!" I swoon over the taste of the food.
"Oh, cool. Wine." I'm about to grab the bottle to pour myself a glass but Sinbad takes it away from me.
"What the hell Sin! Let me drink!" I glare at him.
"Don't let her drink!" Sharrkan looked panicked.
"Ummmm......why won't you let me drink?" I said.
"I'm not going to go through that nightmare again." Sinbad face went blue.
Back at home, Lisa and Yui said I turn into something terrible when I'm drunk. That's why they never let me touch alcohol. They put a limit on me. Only three glasses and no more. Now I'm curious.
"Did I do something to you two when I was drunk back then?" I asked and Sinbad and Sharrkan went pale.
Spartos also had a confusing look.
"Believe me, it's better you don't know." They both said.
In the end I was only allowed to drink one glass. And Sinbad and Sharrkan were drunk as hell.
"God dammit Sin!!" I grumbled as I had to carry Sinbad back to his room.
I mange to take him. I opened his door and set him on his bed. I took of his shoes, and metal vessels and place them on his desk.
I was about to leave when.......
"Kyaa!!" Sinbad hand shot up grabbed my wrist and pulled my on to his bed.
"Sin!" I hissed.
I tried to wriggle out of his arms but held me tighter. He then buried his face in my chest causing me to turn red in an instant.
"S-S-Sin!!" I tried to move but no avail.
He was completely knocked out. He's heavy.
"Lia......please sing...." he mumbled.
Sigh....
"Alright.......pervert..." I say and his eyebrow twitched.