Chapter 7: 11 Generals and Curse

We have finally arrived at Sindria. The boat is now at the port.
"I'm gonna go on ahead if you don't mind?" I say get on my staff and about to fly away.
"No you're not. You're coming with us." Sinbad pulls my staff, before I sit down and I fall.
"Hmp! Fine...........pervert." I mumbled that last part.
I then felt someone pick me up and flung me over their shoulders.
"Put me down Sinbad!" I got his back.
"I think it's time for you to go swimming." He grinned when I went pale.
"N-N-Noooo!" And he threw me in the ocean.
Splash!
"Sinbad, you're cruel." Sharrkan said as he watches the scene.
"Gasp! I hate you!" I come out of the water soaking wet.
What's more my clothes are sticking on me. Sharrkan whistles, while Spartos face turned red and he looked away. And Sinbad just smirks at me.
"Perverted bastard......" I hiss and use my wind magic to dry off.
"Yes and I got pay back." He walked over to me.
"And this is why you remain single." I said and Sharrkan and Spartos sniker.
"And this is why you are single." He retorted back and I just laugh.
"What's so funny?" He said.
"For your information I had a boyfriend. And I do not denie we been on dates." I walked passed him and I can feel he has shock expression.
"Mistress, you are heartless." Aria speaks to me through my mind and she giggles.
"Weren't you and Focalor engaged in the past?" I say as we continue to walk to the palace and trying to change the subject.
"Yes. But it's been 1000's of years. So he probably forgot about me." I can hear sadness in her voice.
"I highly doubt that~" Melodia suddenly speaks.
"You know it's true! And what about you and Baal eh?!"
"Shut up! Have you forgotten you were as flirtious with men as he was with woman!" And the argument starts again.
"Enough you two!" Lightama tries to make them stop.
"Shut up! What about you and Astaroth?! Fish!" Both yell at her
Oh boy......
"THAT IS ENOUGH YOU THREE!!" I yell at them.
I didn't even realize I said it out load.
"Is something wrong Lia?" Sinbad ask me as I walk next to him.
"Sorry. Just my djiins arguing." I say.
We have now entered the palace. There were many soldiers that have come and greet Sinbad's return.
"Welcome home, Sinbad." Sinbad was greeted by the rest of the eight generals.
Pisti,Hinahoho,Drakon,Ja'far, and Yamahira. With.........three other people I don't recognize.
"Oh, who's this?" A Woman with pink hair in two buns and eyes wearing a gold female armor. On her wrist were sliver bracelets with a floral design.
"Heheh........it's been quite some time since I seen another woman being brought back. Did you finally find a mate my king?" A woman with ice blue hair and purple eyes. She's wearing a purple dress that goes up to her knees. On her right ear is a earring similar to Drakon's.
"Hmp! I hope it's serious this time. I'm not about to go through a series of complaints." A girl with blonde hair, fox ears and tails, and blue red kimono. She has a gold fan in her hand.
"Come on sis! Don't complain!" Pisti said to her.
"Ninetails!" A fox with nine tails and is orange runs and tackles Sinbad.
"Hey there Flare! I'm home." Sinbad pets her and she nuzzles his hand.
Then Flare ears perked up. She turns to me.
"H-H-Hiiii......." she evolved to a Ninetails!
"Nine......." her eye began to water and she jumped at me.
"What's going on?!" We turned around and saw three girls belongings glow.
Melodia,Aria,and my 5th djiin,Kurato, a fox, he is in my red earring, metal vessels began to glow.
"It can't be.......Lady Lia......" The girl with ice blue hair began to cry.
"No way.......Lia......is alive.....how?" The one with pink hair slowly began to walk to me.
"H-H-How?!" The fox girl began to panic.
Everyone in the room, except, Sinbad,Spartos,Sharrkan,Mascur,and Ja'far's eyes widened.
"Spartos! Explain to me what is going on!" The girl with blue hair March to him.
"Suzuki! I swear this is not a prank! This person is Lia!" He put his hands up in defense.
"How can this person be her?! Lia died! I saw it with my own eyes when she was killed by that bastard!!" Suzuki screamed.
"U-U-Ummmmm......." I was barely able to say anything because Suzuki turned my way with a glare.
"I'm sorry......." was all I was able to say.
"Who are you really? You have the same smell as her." The one with pink hair spoke.
"My name is Lia. And I'm sorry for this trouble. I have no memory of any of you. I did die, but I was brought back to life. That's what been told by Yunaria. I have no memory of who I was in the past, but I am regaining them." I say and the fox girl walks up to me.
She takes me chin and lifts it up. A I feel she's looking directly into my soul.
"You are not lying.(turns to the others) she really has no memory of us. I will re-introduce myself. My name is Misty. I am your second house hold vessel. Kurarara Kouze. And I am Pisti older sister." She smiles at me.
"My name is Camilla. I'm your third house hold vessel. Eartha Sakia. I'm Mascur younger sister." She crossed her arms.
"She's still an idiot." Mascur said.
An angry tick mark appears on her head.
"Why don't shut up, and just confess you like A------!!!" He quickly covered her mouth with his hand.
"Mphmpmh!!" What she was about to say was muffled.
"And you are Suzuki? Spartos told me about you. I saved you from a slave trader." I said.
"You remember?" Her eyes widened "it's faint.....but aren't you the little girl that used to always freeze both Sinbad, and Sharrkan to the wall for flirting with girls and for going to the brothel?" I said and Spartos chocked on air and Sharrkan and Sinbad looked away.
"Only Lia knows that! I told her not to ever say that to anyone!" She puffed her cheeks but then hugs me.
"I'm so happy you're alive!" And she cries on my shoulder.
"Ninetails........." I see from the corner of my eyes a flash of white.
"Snow......" She has grown so much.
Snow ran up to me and knocked me down and licking my face all over. Along with Flare.
"I'm sorry I forgot you guys......" I cried as I held them.
"I'm glad their finally happy." Sinbad smiles and helps me get up but stops.
"Grrrr!!!" Snows tails stood up.
He backs away.
"Hahahaha!! Sinbad you should now that Snow hates it when you try to touch Lia!" Both Pisti and Misty yell and Laugh.
Snow and Sinbad are having a glaring contest.
Everyone went their separate ways and I accompanied Sinbad and Ja'far. Snow and Flare were walking next to me. As we walked Sinbad explain to us what happened while he stayed at the Kou empire. They will still have control of Balbadd but they will be able to still become a republic and none of the citizens will be forced to slavery.
"I'm glad." I sigh in relief even though I already knew.
"Not only that, for some reason the empress wanted you to m--------- never mind." Sinbad said and Ja'far and I looked at each other with a confuse look.
As we walked Ja'far told us how Alibaba and Aladdin are doing.
"I hope Aladdin is good. My little brother is quite a handful." I say and both look at me with a shock expression.
"Aladdin is your brother?!" Both yell.
"Yes. I raised him for 10 years." I say proudly.
"How?" Sinbad asked.
"Sorry Sin not telling you." I say.
"Then what about the other two years? He is 12 years old. What happened to the other two years?" Ja'far asked.
I stop walking
"I don't want to talk it." I say.
The rest of the walk was silent.
"King Sinbad! Welcome back!" Me and him froze when we saw Alibaba and how fat he's grown.