4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)

Lia was in her room, laying on her bed, with her eyes closed, listening to music from her phone.
Unknown to her......Aladdin, Isabel, Alibaba,Morgiana Kougyoku, the princesses, Yura and Hakuryuu, were all standing near her bed.
Apparently......Miatra told Kougyoku and Hakuryuu what happened during dinner. All of them grinned evilly. This was the perfect chance for them to get Lia back for the torturous, gruesome, training she would put on them. All of them moved but froze when they saw Lia stir.
"Nooooooo...........I'm not ready.........Lisa......." Lia mumbled.
Looks like she fell asleep. Lia then sat up and yawns. She turns and smiles when she sees it's her friends. She then frowns.
"What are you doing in my room?" Lia narrowed her eyes at them they turn to red slits.
Everyone gulped.
"W-We wanted to know about the bet!" Hakuryuu stuttered.
Everyone else screamed their heads that they were all about to die. Lia looked at them with wide eyes and begins to sulk.
"Leave me alone.....I'm ashamed...." Lia sulked in the corner of her bed.
Everyone sweat drops.

Knock knock!

Lia gets up and walks to the door and opens it. And immediately slams it shut when she sees who it is. Her back facing the door, She stood with wide arms over it. Everyone else raised an eyebrow. They had a pretty good idea who she just slammed the door in their face.

"Lia, open up."

Yup...it was Sinbad. Lia quickly opened her room and kicked everyone out, but before she could slam it shut again, Sinbad stopped the door with one hand. He smirked down at her.
"I was wondering if I could take you out to eat? Seeing as you have nothing else to do. Or........." he quickly grabbed her wrist, pulled her towards him, and leaned down near her lips.
"We can continue where we left off before we were interrupted yesterday." Sinbad smirked down at her beat red face.

You see......there have been may times were things were about to get....heated...but those moments were always interrupted by something or someone. A save to Lia's relief, a huge frustration and disappointment for Sinbad. Though both of them made love in the past, that was when Lia had her fake body back then. Now that she really is here with him in flesh and blood, Lia is still a virgin. The poor girl still becomes a blushing mess when it comes to those topics. And Sinbad was getting sexually frustrated. He wanted to make her his again. To mark mark her as his. But he didn't want to hurt her. Lia is still recovering her memories and was willing to take the slow path back to her heart. Not really. It took a lot for him for her to open up to him during their stay in Kou. She was still cold towards him as when they were first reunited.

Lia just doesn't know how to face Sinbad after she recovered some of her memories. And it just had to be a humiliating one. The poor girl doesn't want to even go near him. She's been avoiding him for a while week. And Sinbad was not happy. And to make things worse....the generals were betting(behind their backs along with their djiins, the princesses, Kougyoku, Hakuryuu, Alibaba, and Morgiana. Aladdin and Isabel are still to young) who would win after all these years. And she had plans to sneak out of the palace and hide someplace where she could avoid contact with him all day.

"No thank you. I rather have dinner." Lia said as she got out of Sinbad's hold.
Sinbad pouted but none the less smiles.
"Alright. But.....did you forget what day is it today?" He said.
Lia looked at him confuse as she walked to her closet and takes out the red kimono Kouen gave her for birthday two months ago.

Sinbad saw the kimono and frowns. He remembers clearly that Kouen gave her that dress. And he remembers he gave Lia a dress also. And let's just say.....it was a bit too revealing for her, but she accepted it anyway not wanting to be rude. Kouen on the other hand, he saw Lia as a younger sister and absolutely wanted to kill Sinbad for giving her such a dress. It took Lisa to calm him down.