Valentine's Day Special

BOOM!!

"KYAAAAAA!!"

A loud explosion was heard all over both the Kou Empire and Sindria.

- Sindria -

"DAMMIT ISABEL, I TOLD YOU MUSHROOMS DON'T GO IN CHOCOLATES NEITHER DO POTIONS!!"

Lia's voice was heard, scolding her sister. Sinbad and the others sweat drop at this.
"Why exactly are they doing?" Yamriaha looked down the hallway nervously.
"Lorena said it's a holiday celebration from their home." Ja'far said as they continue the meeting.

"MORGIANA DON'T A----!!!"

BOOOOMM!

"MORGIANA, ALIBABA, DON'T DIE ON MEEEE!!!"

"SWANA!!"

"LEO, CLEAN---- DON'T USE AMON----!"

BOOOM!!

"WILL YOU GUYS STOP AND LISTEN TO ME!!??"

"I feel they will destroy half the palace at this rate." Drakon said and Pisti snickered.
"Well, it is Valentine's day in 4 days, so it's natural a girl wants to make something for someone special." Pisti grins.
And the men face palm. How could they forget...?

- Kou -

"Hakuie........" Lisa stared in shock at the kitchen.
There was food everywhere, and burnt food. It looked like Hakuie, Kougyoku and her sisters made.... poison..... And poor Hakuryuu and Yura with their souls coming out of their mouths. Kouha covered his mouth not to burst out laughing at the scene.
"Sigh.......are you....trying to cook..?" Lisa sweat drops.
"Well...." Kougyoku fidgets with her fingers nervously.
"Hakuryuu, Yura and Ruka tried to teach us, and Yui(points at Yui who looks dead, with her face flat on the table with dead eyes and drool coming from her mouth) we had her taste what we made." Kougyoku said.
Poor Yui......she will never be the same again.

"What's g----!!! Yui!"

Koumei came in and ran over to Yui.
"Mei.....Is that you....I hear.....my mom calling me....." She said weakly.
"Dont you go into the light Yui! And don't follow your mother!!" Koumei panicked even more when he saw her soul leaving her mouth.
Lisa faced palm. If Kouen was here, he would probably try to keep a straight face, when in reality, he was laughing his ass off on the inside. The kitchen looks like a massacre happened. But she feels it's probably the same situation with Lia. Isabel is terrible at making sweets. Lorena and Aqua the same.

- Reim -

Amy happily walked around with a basket filled with cocoa beans. She four creates filled with them to Lia and Lisa, plus Ruka allowed Mayura to live in Reim if she wanted. She giggles at the memory when Ruka came to Reim. Mayura was hiding from the Fanalis corps and Muu liked her scent....a lot.....

And Ruka had to got to lengths to keep Mayura from the man. The poor girl felt harassed. But in the end, the misunderstanding was fixed and Mayura finally opened up.

"Amy!"

She turns around and smiles when she sees Marga and Mayura.
"Hello! Ready to make some chocolates?" Amy grins.

- Sindria -

"I freaken swear *grumble* *grumble*" Lia grumbled angrily as she scrubs the floor and made the trio, the princesses, and her sister clean up the palace.
The generals were trying not to burst out laughing at her grumbling. They watched from the kitchen door and sweat drop at her cussing out everything.
"Sigh...........At least the cocoa beans are safe..." Lia said as she stood up and wiped her forehead with her sleeve.
She goes to the sink and starts a small fire. Sinbad sent everyone away and watches his queen cook.
"Get out Sinbad!" Lia yells and slams the door in his face.
The generals burst out laughing at Sinbad's face.
"Hahahaha!! My king, your are not suppose to see what a woman is making! It's suppose to be a surprise." Hinahoho laughed.
Sinbad sighs, Lia did this to him also back then.