Chapter 19: A Silent Friend and a Dark Voice

I sat there and looked around. I was in the infirmary, and next to me, sitting on a chair, was Yura, but with another girl.
"Hmmm.....Lia!" Yura woke up and tackled me in a hug.
"I'm so glad you're okay!" She said.
Nodded and looked over to the girl next to Yura.
She has short green bobbed hair up to her shoulders, green eyes, and is wearing a green magician dress. Her skin is lightly tan like mine. In her hands is a jewel wand.

 In her hands is a jewel wand

"This is Amy. She's-----!!!" Yura didn't get to finish because I interrupted.
"She from our world, isn't she?" I said and both girls looked at me shock.
Amy nodded but at the same time shook her head.
She did hand signs.
"Alright. Well talk soon. (Turns to Yura) How long was I out?" I asked and we hear the door open.
In comes, Isabel, Aladdin, Myers and the rest of Six Kordor.
"I'm glad to see your okay. You gave us quite a scare." Myers said and the others nodded.
"Sorry------!!!" I then felt a sharp pain in my head.
"Ngh!"

A vision flashed through my eyes....

A battle.....

I recognize these people. Rakujima, and four of the girls I saw in that Dream.
They were injured, fighting a army of magicians and that wasn't it. There, behind the army, a tower.
It looked different from the other towers. It had a power so strong That was very difficulty to damage.
"I will save my mother!!!" Rakujima screamed as she charged at the army.
"KAITA SAZUMA!!!(Hell Fire of the Gods)" she swung her staff at the army.
Screams of agony and death were heard as black flames devour and burn the people.
"Frosta Hagana!!(Shattering Frozen Earth) " The one with a burgundy hair summon a bow, and shot a arrow with white energy flowing within it, at the ground.
It froze everyone within 2 miles and then, the shattered, taking the people it froze with them.
"GO NOW!!" The one with burgundy yells at Rakujima and she nods.
A opening was created for her to go through. Rakujima quickly flew through and to the tower.
"Mom, please be okay!!!" She gritted her teeth.

She made it to the tower and barely manged to break through the barrier that protected it.
She went in, and made it to the top. When she reached the top, her eyes widened in horror at the sight.
Her mother, standing there, chains and wires all over her body, preventing her from moving at all. Her mother's eyes, lifeless. She was panting heavily, veins all over her body.
"Mother!" Rakujima screamed as she ran towards the barrier protecting her.
"RAAAAAAARRRR!!" She screamed in rage as she kept attacking the barrier and manged to destroy it.
Rakujima mange to destroy the chains and wires, almost awakening the third eye.
"Mom!" She cried as she caught her mother in her arms, before she fell to the ground.
"Sniff......sniff......" Rakujima cried as she held her mother in her arms.

"Who ever would of thought you would be able to free Zara....."

Her head snapped to the direction of the voice and growled as she held her mother closer to her.