Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd

-The next day-

It was now morning, the sun rising over the Kingdom of Balbadd. Aladdin was curious about the mysterious woman that had appeared out of nowhere and saved their lives. Also he had many questions for her.
We went to her room where she was resting. He saw asleep. But his face became perverted when he saw how big her chest was. He walks up to her and snuggles in her chest.
"So soft.......like big sister's...." Aladdin thought as he felt himself fall asleep again.

About a few hours later, everyone woke up.
"Where's Aladdin?" Alibaba asked.
The others went to look around but then.....it hit Alibaba where he might be.....

Oh no........

Realization just hit everyone....

He was at that woman's room. They ran to the room and quickly opened the door. They saw Aladdin sleeping on the woman's chest.
"Hmmmm......." they saw the girl starting to wake up.
They froze. How was she going to react?!

Lia woke up feeling something warm in her chest. She sat up and saw it was Aladdin, sleeping peacefully on her chest. She looks down at him.
A cute peaceful face......she smiles warmly and wraps her arms around him. Bringing him a bit closer to her.
She always hugged Isabel when she would her sleeping next to her. And reading the manga, she grew to see Aladdin like a younger brother.

Then realization hit her. All of last night's events suddenly came back. She froze. A look of shock was on her face.
She turns around to look out at the door and was met with a pair golden eyes.
"Miss a-----!!!!"

"KYAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Lia's sudden scream woke up Aladdin, only to witness her punch Sinbad in the face.
Sending him crashing/flying out the door.

"Sinbad!!!"

Everyone yells. Aladdin quickly got off the bed and ran to where the others went. Lia looked at them terrified and began hyperventilating. She saw her chest was covered in bandages and quickly got up and grabbed her bag.
Masrur quickly noticed of this and saw her panicking. Her eyes full of confusion and fear. He slowly began to walk towards her. Hoping to calm her down.
Lia quickly took out a smoke bomb she carries in her bag and threw it on the floor. A explosion of smoke took place and she took that chance to escape out the window.
"Cough! Cough! Where did she go?!" Lia heard Ja'far yell as she ran.

She ran through the streets of Balbadd.
"No way, no way, no way!!!" She kept repeating as she looked as she continued to run.
"I really am in the world of Magi!!!" Lia screamed in her mind.
She quickly took out her red cloak(fan of RWBY) and puts it on. She continues to run and from the roof she jumped to a boat she saw near the bridge. Lucky for her it had the paddle and she began to row for her life.
"This can't be real.....this can't be real....it has to be a dream..." She muttered as she rowed.

She then felt something land on the boat hard, making her stumble and fall. Her hood fell off. She looked up and her eyes widened in shock at who was standing before her.
"That was a rude way of thanking me miss." Sinbad, The King of the Seven Sea's, stood before her.
He knees down and extends his hand to her to take it, but she slapped it away.
"Grrrrrrrr.............." She growled at him as she got into a position that she was going to lunge at him, like a animal.
He looked at her shock. He can see fear written in all her features, and based on her body language....he can tell.....she........was.....antisocial...
"Womanizer of the seven sea's......" Lia growled.
He looked at her shocked. Not to far away....Ja'far was trying not to laugh.

"Ahem! Miss, I'm glad you heard o----!!" He didn't get to finish.
"Air head of the seven sea's! Most shameless dimwit of the seven sea's!!" Lia snarled.
A smirk broke on her face when she saw the life drain out of Sinbad because of her words, and decided to make him suffer at the one word that he hates being called.
"OLD MAN!!!" and that sent him sulking.
The others burst out laughing and Lia quickly took that chance to jump off the boat.
However.......red wires wrapped around her wrist.
"Shit........Ja'far....." Lia cursed as she saw him jump down at the boat.
"Unless you want to die, you will tell use who you are." Ja'far said in a deadly tone.
Lia looked up and down at him. She couldn't help to keep a giggle coming out of her. Ja'far looked at her confused.
"You look like a nun at first sight, and you remind me of a cross dresser." Lia laughed as she saw Ja'far's shocked face.
And took the opportunity to jump off the boat, sending him falling into the water. She didn't get a chance to run when, she felt herself get picked up and slung over like a sack of potatoes over Masrur's shoulder.