Chapter 11: Misunderstanding

After what happened, I went and apologized to everyone. It's been 5 days. Today Hakuryuu and Kougyoku are coming to Sindria. It's been awhile since I saw them, though..........I already know what is going to happen today.....
I really hate all this drama that is going to happen.
Currently I'm in my room getting ready.
"Hey, are you done?" Sinbad said through my door.
"Almost! Have some patience dammit. My hair isn't easy to fix in the morning." I said back.
My hair is very frizzy in the morning, and it takes about an hour to get it to sit down. And I woke up early today for that reason.
"Done." I fix my hair in a bun and put my hair pin in.
I put on a pink kimono that goes up to my knees, black tights, and black sandals. I then put my Kanata on my right side of my waist and put on my other metal vessels. I go out my room and close the door. I see Sinbad waiting for me along with Flare and Snow. Snow keeps growling at him.
"I'm glad you're done. You look beautiful." He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Let's get this over with. I really am not in the mood today." I say and Snow pounces on him and makes him let me go.
He gets back up and dust himself off.
"Are you alright?" Sinbad ask as we walk out of the palace and head to the port.
"Yes. It been awhile since I saw them." I say.
I'm trying not to burst out laughing knowing all hell is going to break loose today. Flare is walking next to Sinbad.
We head to the port and see everyone there.
"You made it!" Isabel runs over to me.
Snow nuzzles he cheek.
The boat has come, and everyone is getting off.
"Hate him........." I hear a voice and look around where it is coming from.
I see Alibaba glaring at Hakuryuu as he walks down the ship. I walk over to him and place my hand on his shoulder.
"Ah! Don't scare me like that Lia!" He places his hand on his heart.
"Are you alright?" I ask him.
"Yeah." He smiles.
I sigh and transfer some of my magoi to him.
"What did you do?" He asked all of a sudden feeling energized.
"I gave you some of my magoi. You should feel better now. Also, the people of the Kou empire are kind. Feeling resent towards them is not a good thing. Learn to forgive." I smile at him and he looks at me with wide eyes.
"Are you still drunk?" He says and an angry tick mark appears on me and I grab him by his hair spike.
(Aka: The Alibaba Unicorn horn)
"OOOOWWWW!! I'M SORRY! I WAS KIDDING!!" He yells and I let go.
"Good." I say and walk next to Sinbad.
As Hakuryuu is now on the port, Snow and Flare run up to him and knock him down.
"Oomph!!!(Sits up) Snow Flare!" They nuzzle him and lick his face.
"Stop!! Haha!!" He tries to get them off but no avail.
Sinbad had a shock look and so does everyone else. I giggle and walk up to them.
"Snow, Flare! Get off Haku!" I use my float magic and get them off.
They whimper.
"Sorry Haku. It's been awhile since they seen you. How have you been?" I help him get up and smile.
"It's alright. It's good to see you Lia." Hakuryuu smiles and I pat his head.
"Good to see you too." I say back.
We both turn over to face Sinbad.
"I'm the fourth prince of the Kou empire, Ren Hakuryuu." He places his hands together and bows.
After the two introduced themselves, I felt a very disturbing aura.
Oh boy............ It's Kougyoku.
" ............." I put on a close eye smile the minute I felt it.

"Isabel, use your wand and start recording, Camilla and Misty you too." I spoke to them telepathically.
They looked at me confuse but did it anyway.
"By the way, didn't I already meet the person behind you?" Sinbad looked behind Hakuryuu.
Oh boy...........
Kougyoku........... .
I still have my close eye smile.
"Koug, want me to kill him for you?" I spoke to her telepathically.
"..........................." she didn't respond.
Sigh......and the drama will begin in....

"................. thanks for what happened the other time....I was really happy to see you again!" Kougyoku spoke in a cheerful voice.
"It is an honor for me as well!" Sinbad smiled.
"What? There just acting normal?" Misty and Pisti say.
"Thank God.....It seems that everything is okay." Ja'far sighs in relief.
Lorena and her sisters are looking at me.
"I can tell something did happen." All three told me by the look on their faces.
"We didn't see each other for a long time since Balbadd! By the way, there wasn't even a single occasion to meet you while I was at the empire.." Sinbad said and the dark aura around her was getting worse.
"I'm really glad to have met you again." Sinbad smiles.
And here it comes......
"There wasn't even a single occasion....to meet you..you say?!" She was trembling with rage.