Chapter 10: Part 1: The Pillar of Revenge and Love

Rage , rage rage, rage!!

That was all she felt. She gritted get teeth as she slashed at each enemy soldier that came her way.

Rage rage rage!

He was alive! That damn murderer of her queen was alive!! She stabbed and masacarred everything in her soft but her allies.

"Suzuki enough!"

She panted as she felt a hand on her shoulder and glared at owner of that hand.
"What Hakuren?!" She growled.
The prince slightly flinched at her murderous glare, as she wiped the blood off her face. Her cold battle clad armor of a female warrior of the Kou Empire. She was bloody, covered in the blood of her enemies, her she didn't care.
"Suzu---" she interrupted him.
"I told you to call me Tsukihime." She stared coldly.
She swung her sword to shake off the blood on it.
"If anyone finds out that have chosen to come here over staying with the Sindria Trading company, I will be called a traitor by that bastard." She said coldly as she walked past him, past the corpses that laid on the ground, a battle field.
"Surely you can't live like this forever. You're only 11!" Hakuren said.
"So what?!" She yelled him.
Her once cheerful blue eyes, we're now cold as ice, with a mixture of purple. The prince flinched again at her outburst.
"Do you have any idea how much I want to kill that man?! How much I want to scream the truth?! How much I want to...." she began to cry loudly.
"I witness myself become a monster for the sake of citizens...yet I couldn't save them....I witness my friends....Camilla....Misty....lose their most loved ones....I.......I just can't anymore!!! Aaahhhh!!" She began to cry loudly and threw her sword to the ground.
Hakuren sighs and saw her drop to her knees, waling. He bent down and hugged her, softly whispering that everything was going to be alright. He picked her up and carried her back to the military camp, where Kouen, Koumei, Hakuyuu were. Next to Kouen, was Lisa along with Yui, who looked the at pair, worried.
"Is she alright?" Koumei asked.
"Yeah, just a bit out of it." Hakuren said said as he gently placed Suzuki down.
"Thank you." Suzuki whispered and wiped her tears away, and walked to the table where everyone was, looking at the map.
She scrunch her nose in disgust as she saw the enemy line up.
"This us bullshit....at this rate....we'll lose our men...." she sighs.
"Language Suzuki." Kouen said and she glared at him.

"Whatever." She said flatly and sighs.
"Has Emperor Koutakou said anything yet?" She said.
"Well, currently he's taking care of mother's attention." Hakuyuu cringed calling Gyouken, mother.
Suzuki chewed on her nail and closed her eyes.
"I'm worried about Al-Thamen discovering we know her true motives. More ever...." she sighs and looked over at Lisa, who nodded.
The men exchange glances with each other in confusion between the girls.
"If posssible....." Yui suddenly spoke, scaring Koumei because she rarely speaks, "we could....bend a rule or two...no??" Yui grinned.
The men were now getting confused more and more, but one, Hakuren. The Prince sighs and smacked Suzuki on her head.
"Ow! What was that for?!" She glared at him as she rubbed her head.
"Clearly you need to let some steam off. We're going for a walk." He grinned and dragged her away.
"Cut it out Hakuren! I'm perfectly fine!" She screeched while the other chuckled and Kouen smirked.

- Forest -

The Kou Prince and the child Yukiona walked in silence in the forest, a little bit far from the military camp but not too far. The two walked in silence while Suzuki took off her helmet, letting her aquamarine hair flow down. A year ago it used to be up to her ears but now a year gone by, it grown more. On her neck, were some strange white markings, not those of the curse but something else.
"Honestly, why did you take me out here......?" She asked as both stopped near a small creak.
"You've been pretty emotional lately, especially after finding out Sinbad is alive." Hakuren said as she flinched and she sat on a bolder. She touched the faint gray markings on her throat and sighs.
"Can you blame me.....? Just when I thought the marking were disappearing..they suddenly become completely Gray again...showing he escaped the grim reeper." She gritted her teeth.
"Hakuren, you are only one of the few I trust with this information." She said and he nodded, knowing what she was talking about.
"I still can't belive it.....Lia's....Lia's alive. But...not here though." He said and she nodded.
"Correct. Diera informed me what he did. What he killed was the vessel her soul was residing in, thus returning it back to its original world." She said and he nodded.
"Hey....." he said and she raised an eyebrow at him, "Don't you think...it's wrong that you are hiding this from everyone, especially Camillia and Misty? And Shannon?" He said with a serious look.