Unidentified Chapter 1: ?????

She slammed opened her door and threw her books at her bed. She was pissed. Pissed I tell you. It's been 10 years since Elder David captured her and indeed every single fucken attempt she's done to escape.....

Failed.....

She paced back and forth in her room, chewing on her nail, trying to create another plan to escape.

322 times....and not a single success.

It's like the church was built to keep her. Zara growled and sat on her desk, writing a letter to her friends in the Resistance. She has been successful in sneaking out the letters, so that's good. She took her glass pen dipped it in the special ink she made, and continued writing.

The woman doesn't understand why Elder David has kept her imprisoned in the church. What's more she was furious that she was forced to marry him. 7 days she was out cold when she was captured and was officially married to him. Beyond enraged she was. Even if the man hasn't made an attempt to touch her.....yet....she's learn much about him.

She took the letter and sent it away. At least she hasn't been board. The jewel chocker that was put on her, limits her magic, but her it was a good thing. And she was able to tinker with it. Originally, she was suppose to be in her room locked up. Nope. She manged so she can change her appearance and a way out. She attends magic classes and was quite shocked at what the people have been learning.

To oppress other tribes and races, that humans are far superior and that it was the will of God that all humans have control of others.
A load of Bullshit she calls it. She stand up from her desk and walks to her book shelf. She takes a box from there and opens it. Inside is a jeweled amethyst necklace that has been passed down from generation to generation. It was given to her by her mother. She puts it on and walks back to her desk, to read about some fire spells she's been interested in lately.

The door to her room opens and she knows it probably a servant again to leave food for her.
"Just leave it on the table please and thank you." She said as she continues to take notes.
She heard her door close and lock. She stopped. That has never happened before......

"It's rare to hear you talk so kindly."

Her head snapped back and her eyes widened. Her "husband" was there standing with his arms crossed, and that damn smirk( that she'll never admit makes him look good), look at her with does Amber eyes.
Her eyes narrowed. This was rare. He would usually never and he would come to vist her only if he had free time. It made her feel lonely for some reason when he didn't come to vist.
She slapped herself mentally for thinking that.

"Why are you here? Surely you have a reason why." Zara spoke bitterly as she turned around and went back to her notes and books.
David frowns.
"Is it wrong for a husband to see his wife?" He said.
Zara did a side glace with eyes turned to slits.
"You are not my husband. And I never will see you as one." She spat.
David walks up to her and through her over his shoulder.
"Let me go! Damn perverted bastard!" She pounded her back but no avail.
He smirked. Oh he knows what he will do. And he knows her one weakness, since they were kids.

Water.....

He walked towards his personal bath and Zara paled at the sight of water.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm to young to die!" She screeched as she latched onto the edge of the door.
She looked back at David and indeed he had a look of mischief in his eyes.
That look....it was familiar.....

Who knows why, but apparently the fear of water is something that has been passed down from her mother, grandmother, ect.
"In you go!" And he threw her in.
Blasted man....
"GASP!! COUGH COUGH?! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!" She swam up.
Her clothing stuck on her body, and her undergarments were visible.
He smirked and liked what he was seeing.

Just the thought of her like that underneath him, squirming to his touch, and pulling them off, taking her over and over again. Just the thought.....

He licked his lips and saw her climb out of the tub, shaking. He bent down and smirked while she puffed her cheeks and glared at him.
"So will you now listen to me, or do I need to punish you?" He smiled.
And Zara's face went red. It was a smile of mischief but yet full of kindness. But a smirk came on her face. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the tub with her.
"Payback fucker!!!" Zara cackled.
He smirked and pulled her close to him.
"I rather enjoy this moment right now." He grins as he nuzzled his face in her neck.
A feeling of bliss filled her. She smiled warmly and her cheeks turned red as
She felt him doing butterfly kisses down her neck. She looked back at him and both looked into each others eyes, their lips a few inches from hers.

He closed the gap, and kissed her lips.
His lips....her lips....were soft.....
He kissed her with so much love and passion. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck.
David was glad that she was responding back. He licked her lips asking for entrance. She slowly opened her lips and he wasted no time in inserting his tongue.

It wrapped around hers, possessively yet with passion. Both having a battle for dominance. They break the kiss for air and a string of saliva connecting them. He lightly leans in and licks it clean, turning her beat red. She turns away with a blush, away from that cocky smirk of his.
"Maybe.....you do have a chance with me....?" She mumbled shyly.

David smiles and swims to her. He lightly kisses her forehead.

"Then I'll take my time to win your heart.....because I love you Zara. Don't ever doubt that."

- to be continued......"

I put the picture on purpose! No hard feelings okay!