Chapter 8: Escape and Tri Dungeon

"Lia......"
This voice.....
"I won't let him hurt you. I'll do what I can to protect you. Don't let the past control you. Live...'"

-the next day: Meeting room

"Sorry I came late. I had to bring my husband. This is getting worse." Lunala, her husband,their household vessels, King Sinbad and 11 generals were all in the meeting room discussing what happened the other day.
"No. It's alright. Then you know why I called you to come." Sinbad said serious.
"Diera is alive." Camilla said.
"What?! How is that man alive?!" Yelled Cresendent.
"I looked through many books and I seems the way he is keeping himself alive is because he made himself one with the black rukh...........also...." Yamahira trails off not wanting to continue.
"Also what?" Lunala said.
".............he is feeding off the life force of Lia and 6 others." Yamahira looked down.
"That bastard........" growled Lia's household vessels.
"Flamara!" Lunala calls her.
"Yes my queen?" Flamara steps forward.
"Contact Elisa, and Ren Kouen." Everyone's eyes widened.
"Why the Kou empire?" Sinbad's eyes narrowed.
"Because there are four girls that I know who are suffering just like Lia is right now." She said and everyone went silent.
"Master/your highness? You called?" Kouen and Elisa both answer through her mirror.
"Both of you.....do not let the girls fall into the darkness." She said.
"What happened to my daughters?!" Elisa became panicked.
"Listen, Diera is alive." Cresendent spoke and Elisa and Kouen eyes widened in horror.
"I killed that man 11 years ago.....how is he alive?" Growled Kouen.
"Kouen.......Lia,Lisa,Yui,Ruka,and Yura.........on the verge of falling into......depravity........" She closed her eyes in pain as she heard Sinbad slam his fist into the wall and Kouen slam his onto the table making It crack.
"How?!" Yelled Elisa in tears.
"12 pillars..... what did Diera mean by that?" Sinbad spoke.
"You don't mean?!" Elisa spoke.
"What is she talking about? What are you hiding?" Kouen spoke as he narrowed his his.
"...............In the past.......King Solomon had a sister.........." Lunala said.
"What?!" Everyone yells in surprise.
"But all record of her was erased. The only clue we have is the scroll Koumei is trying to translate. All we know is that she had 12 followers." She said.
"Sinbad.....do you still have Kronos?" Cresendent looked at him and Sinbad nodded.
"Sinbad and Kouen......you are probably going to hate me for this but.....(deep breath and out) I need you two to combine your djiins powers to create a seal that will stop the curse from spreading any more." She said and Everyone froze.
..................................................
...................................................
....................................................
"I'm not joining forces with him!"
"Oh suck it up you two!!"

3 days later: waking up-

"Urhg......." I open my eyes.
It's morning.....the sun is up....I guess it's morning. I feel sore.....
Oh that's right.......now Sinbad knows I'm half fallen and going to ask how I knew he is......great..
I turn my head to the left a little. I see Aladdin sleeping on a chair. I slowly get up. I don't want to wake him up. I look down at myself and groan.
"Shifa...." Use a spell and am now wearing a leather jacket,with a spaghetti strap purple shirt inside, and wearing a black shorts and black combat boots that reach my knees. I fix my hair into a long braid. I then put on my glasses. I open the door and walk out.
"Lia?" I turned around and saw Misty.
"I'm so glad you're awake." She hugs me.
I see she is carrying a box filled with medical equipment.
"You and the others are preparing for next week huh?" I say and she goes pale a little.
"Let's not talk here. Luckily no one is still awake." She motioned me to follow her.
"I'll meet you guys later, I'm going out for a walk. I'll see you later." I waved goodbye and walked out of the palace.
I decided to go to the town market.
"Hmmmmhmmmm~ Anatawa Kokuki...musica shu me o la ki~
(Oh scared flame......let me become music and become a beautiful melody~)" I sang a little bit as I walked through the market place and seeing many things.
The song is one of the chorus from the tengu and fox tribe stories.
"Hmmmm!(stretches hands) Man,I'm glad I can move again.(spots green tea sweets) I'll buy 20 of those chocolate green Tea covered cookies!" I walk over to a vender and buy the cookies.
-20 minutes later-
"Hmmm(hums in happiness) I got what I needed~" I sang as I used my float magic to carry everything I bought, mostly sweets.
"I hope Aladdin will like these. I wonder when I'll meet Isabel again?" I said in my mind.
"My queen, you're going to get fat at this rate, with all this junk food." Kurara said and an angry tick mark appears in me.
"So? Sweets are my life!" I said back to him.
"And you better get back to the palace. Everyone is going to be in panic when they see you are gone." Yunaria said.
"Especially King Sinbad. Sigh.....reminds me of the days I was with Focalor. That man had no shame in grooping me in front of everyone. So to teach him a lesson, I would hide for three days." Aria said proudly.
"Which would result, you being "punished"
"A-Ahh F-F-Focalor stop!!" God you and him were always so loud!" Melodia said and me,Yunaria and Aria turned red.
"Shut up!" Aria yells.
"My lady, shall I stop them?" Lightama said.
"You're asking for a death wish if you try to interfere." We all went silent when we heard a new voice.
"That voice.....Kronos!!!" I said out loud and people looked at me puzzled but continue what they were doing.
"Where are you now?" Yunaria said.
"In King Sinbad's chambers. I missed you, Lady Lia" I can feel her smile.
"Is he awake?" I ask.
"Yes,and you better look behind you!" She said in a panic tone.
A shadow then came over me. I slowly turned around. A very pissed off Sinbad was looking down at me.
"Heh......Hi......." and I ran for my life.