"Why?"

"I don't have my house keys with me. In fact I have no clue where they are if I'm honest." Mia laughs.

"Yeah keys do help you get into a house." I mock her.

"Shut up." She laughs swatting my arm.

***

It is no 9:00pm and the sun is starting to set with a beautiful red sky surrounding it. Today has been so hot and by the looks of things, so will tomorrow. We haven't had weather like this for a while.

Mia has been asleep most of the afternoon. If I remember correctly even I fell asleep for a while. I was just so comfy next to her on the sofa, I just didn't want to move.

I'm still sat here and I really need to piss. How am I supposed to move when Mia is still asleep? Meaning her body is basically lying on me.

Slowly wriggling and gently pushing her body off mine, I put my legs down on the floor to keep me more stable.

"Don't go." Mia quickly reaches out grabbing my arm, making my full fucking body jump. I wish people wouldn't scare me like that.

"What is wrong are you okay?" I turn back to look at her.

"Oh sorry just a bad dream." Mia shakes her head, loosening her grip from around my arm. Is it bad that I like her touch?

"It's is okay, no need to apologise." I smile at her.

"Mia I really need to go for a piss, can I leave you for a second." I feel bad leaving after she freaked when I was about to stand a few moments ago.

"Yes sorry just go, I never meant to grab or scare you like that. I was just half asleep." She props herself up on her arms.

"Okay, I will only be a few seconds." I stand.

"Don't worry." She smiles.

After going to the toilet, I notice how bright and sunny it is outside.

"And I'm back." I rest my hand on the back of the sofa and jump over, making sure that I don't land on Mia.

"Wow such a unique way of getting on the sofa Harry." Mia laughs moving closer to the edge to give me some room.

"Don't tell me you have never jumped over the back of the sofa to sit on it." I rest my arm over her head.

"No I haven't." She shakes her head.

"Well that is boring." I state.

"Every sofa that my father has brought, it is always placed by the wall so I have never had the chance to do it I suppose." Mia replies.

"Whilst you are here, you will have to give it a try." I say.

"If I have nothing better to do, I will give it a try." Mia laughs.

"You should." I also join in laughing.

I'm shocked as Mia begins to move her body closer to mine. I grip my arm tighter around her as she snuggles closer. If only we could just stay like this, life would be pretty amazing. Before I know it Mia is back asleep and my eyes are also drifting.

***

Waking up to the sun shining in my eyes through the gaps of the curtain, I soon notice Mia is still wrapped in my arms. The sun also wakes Mia up as she stretches and wipes her eyes.

"Morning sleepy head." I say.

"You can't talk, you have slept just as much as I have." Mia yawns.