"Well why won't you talk to me?" I lean in closer so that she can't lift the lid of her laptop back up.

"I'm leaving you alone like you asked me too." She looks away.

"I didn't mean it. I was angry." I say.

"You obviously do mean it though because that is not the first time you have said it to me." She still doesn't look at me.

"I don't! When I get angry I speak without speaking." That is the truth.

"What did I do to make you so angry?" She asks.

Well now how can I say this with her guessing that I like her. I have to really think about this because if I mess up, then I'm screwed and she will know and never talk to me again. How can I put this into a sentence without being cheesy. Dam! Why do girls have to wonder and ask so many questions all of the time?

"Well I thought that you were going to forgive him and I didn't want you being upset again." That wasn't too bad was it?

"So instead of just talking to me about it, you choose a different option and decide to slam the door in my face. Yeah?" Wow Mia is hot on the ball today.

"That was a mistake. God most things I do in my life are a mistake. I'm sorry I was just caring." Maybe I shouldn't have said the 'caring' part at the end.

"Ha you caring." She sarcastically replies.

"I do have a heart you know." Mia finally looks at me as I reach for her hand and put it palm down to my chest so she can feel the beating.

"Now that is cheesy." A smile finally cracks from her lips.

"Made you smile though." I look at her hand still resting on my chest even though I have taken my hand of hers.

"Harry I have done something bad, and it is my fault why Danny is so mad with you." Mia takes her hand away and gazes out of the window.

"Why? What have you done?" I tilt my head. I thought the reason why Danny was in a mood is because Mia turned him down and told him the truth that she will never take him back. That is if she did tell him that of course.

"Well I lied and I don't even know why but it was the best thing I could think of at the time." She blushes.

"Mia, what have you done?" I repeat my last sentence.

"When Danny called around to pick me up that is when I told him that it was over and I would never take him back. He wouldn't believe me and he kept trying to kiss me and I would refuse him until he got more pushy, I was getting a little scared when he was taking no for an answer." I automatically clench my fist and jaw grinding my teeth together as anger builds inside of me. "And when he was leaning into try and kiss me again I thought of you and I told him that I was dating you. I'm sorry Harry I just didn't know what else to do. I panicked and now he actually thinks that we are dating and he will take it out on you, I don't know what made me say it I just wanted him to get away from me." A tear escapes her eyes. Why is she crying? What she has just said has made my day.

"Mia it is okay. I understand why you did it, you just wanted him away from you. I don't care that you said that we was dating, as long as he is not going to annoy you anymore I don't give a shit what you said." I put my arm around her and pull her close.

"Really?" She looks up.

"Yeah I've never been surer." I nod with a smile plastered across my face.

"What made him believe me about us dating more is when he seen me in your car with you yesterday afternoon." Mia adds.

Just for her to think for a moment that we were dating makes me happy. Meaning she thought of me maybe she does like me?