"If you knew how I looked, you'd go crazy Kitten." He tickled her ear with his words. She bit her lip, her heart warming up instantly.

"Okay let's start the vows." Jin announced, everyone settled down and took their seats.

"You fell in love by chance and destiny, but you're here today because you're making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You've chosen to be with someone who improves you, who makes you think, makes you smile, and makes every day brighter. Creating new fond memories. You are both making promises to each other, to stand up for one another. To be soul mates for the rest of your lives. There are premises to these promises, vowing to always be there for one another. To be a team, to be united." Jin spoke in a loud priest like manner.

Of course, forever and always. Suga stroked the back of her hand in acknowledgement, remembering their first encounter in high school. Her first steps towards him, wanting to learn the simple piano which was his only ease in pain at the time. She made him a different person.

Jin fixed his glasses to read further. "Will you, Min Yoongi keep Kim Aera as your cherished person; to laugh with her, support her through life's tough moments, be proud of her, grow old with her, and find new reasons to love her every day?" Jin glanced over at the couple.

Without a hesitation. "Yes, I will." He gripped her hand, not losing his gaze off her.

"Will you, Kim Aera keep Min Yoongi as your cherished person; to laugh with him, support him through life's tough moments, be proud of him, grow old with him, and find new reasons to love him every day?"

She beamed in agreement. "Yes, I will." She tightened her grasp with his in contentment. Memories flooded of their togetherness, the happiness that they both embedded within each other. She couldn't imagine sharing that piece of her with anyone else but her first love.

"Now we can exchange the rings." Jin pronounced in confidence. He looked around his podium as the most important items were missing, nowhere to be found.

"Wait, wait. Taehyung! Where are the rings? You were supposed to bring them!"

"Huh?" V looked at him blankly.

"Yah! Why are the rings in your hands?!" Jin pointed his finger out with a sudden outburst along the beach. Everyone looked towards V.

V looked down in his arms and came to a realization as the wedding bands were placed on a white pillow, laid on his hands comfortably.

"Ooops." He grinned exposing his childish box smile. He swiftly danced up to the couple in presentation of the rings.

Suga shook his head at him with a sigh. He picked up the diamond jewlery and slid it on her ring finger. His body warmed in joy from marking her as his possession. He placed the other ring in her hands, she felt the knuckles of his slender fist and counted her way towards the right finger. She fit the ring adjustably and in satisfaction she portayed a smile in pleasure. They held both hands, Suga immersed by his stunning bride. He wished for them to never forget this day.

"Well then you may kiss the bride~" Jin blowed a kiss to the audience.

V grabbed the air kiss and tossed it to the ground. "Hey!" Jin hollered out.

Bomi pretended to grab the flown kiss and blew it out towards him. Jin shot at wink at her and Bomi blushed noticeably.

Suga slid an arm around Aera's waist and pecked her. Her round belly touching him, an interruption for a long kiss.

"That was too little, kiss passionately! I need some action!" Jimin cupped his voice towards the couple. Aera started to redden in shyness.

"Come on get it on!" Jungkook yelled out.

"Yah. Shut the fuck up." Suga gave them a stern look, Aera giggled from his cute anger.

Namjoon and Jin wacked the back of the members head in response. Jhope cheered in joy watching the couple.

Suga grabbed her neck gently and placed his lips on hers, his other hand rested on the tip of her belly. He held the kiss longer and the members started hooting and hollering.

"Yeah!!" Jimin burst out with his small fist.

"Woohoooooo!"  Jhope danced around in his seat.

"Niceu~" V yelled out in English.

Jungkook nodded in satisfaction.

Namjoon and Jin smiled proudly looking at the beautiful couple.

Aera's mother teared of the view, in honor and happiness that her daughter was able to find someone she truly trusted and cared for. She no longer needed to worry for her. She was happy Yoongi was there for her and had always been. She saw the twinkle of love in their eyes glisten.

Suga bent down to place his lips on the tip of her belly, not forgetting their little one to join them during this treasurable moment. "I love you baby girl." He spoke to his daughter.

A/N: I LOVE YOU TOO SUGA DADD--. Ooops? 😝

This chapter is longer than the others, next chapter/ last chapter will be long...a heads up. Sorry this is not my best edited chapter hope you enjoyed! Thank you SM for 2k votes, like seriously. It's crazy. I love each and every one of you for supporting me this far. Tmrw I will be sad... also happy that I have finished my first ff ever.

Love you all as always and don't forget to vote and comment. let me know what's gooooddd💕💕😘