21

After I finished the song, I could see her body shivering.

"I'll be back." I told her. She nodded.

It was freezing out and I went to my car to bring my blanket. I finally found it hidden in my trunk and brought it back. I open the door to see her small body curled up on the bench. I walked up to her, she was sleeping on her hands like a baby and lightly snoring. I didn't want to wake her up, she looked too precious.

I slowly raised her head and placed it on my lap. She moved slightly mumbling random words. I froze and quietly chuckled once she stopped. I placed the blanket on top of her. She nuzzled into my thigh, slightly rubbing against my crotch. I held my breath and let it out once she stopped, again as she felt comfortable. That was close.

I moved the hairs away that were blocking her face. Her lips were pale pink that reminded me of a rose bud. The top lip was thinner, but not too thin. It had a natural cupid's bow. The bottom one was larger and more plush. I wanted to feel her lips against mine. I missed them. I leaned in slowly feeling her heavy breath on my face inviting me for the kiss. My heart was pounding uncontrollably, my lips brushed against hers and I pressed them securely. I drew my face back and she smiled with her dimples shown in her sleep. The deep curve of her lips made the world stop around me. That smile brought back a million memories in a split second. The precious dimple that was so illegal for her to show, is it possible for me to be the man to admire her and take care of her, again?