30

I was running in the familiar high school hallway; my hand was tightly gripped by a boy. He was running fairly fast and I could barely keep up with him. The school bell had rung, class was in session. He led me outside the school and continued to run. Class was starting, where are we going? He slowed down in pace as we reached the bus stop.

Barely catching my break, "W-where a-are we going?"

He turned around and smiled, it was that boy again, with the gummy smile. He didn't say anything, he interlaced his fingers with mine and we jumped on the bus as it had arrived. We sat next to a window viewing the hectic city. He pressed his head on my shoulder, tightening his grip. I glanced over at his face; he was pale, with kitten like eyes, thin yet plump lips. His hair was scattered over his eyes as he rested. I moved the strands away to see this gorgeous man's face. He grabbed my hand and pressed it against his lips. I felt my heart beat rhythmically against the touch of his velvety lips. He took my hands away and took the chance to feel every cell of my hand, considering each crevice along my knuckles to the tip of my nail.

The bus halted and he got up quickly, going through the great mass of people. His grip stiffened so I wouldn't lose him. We got off the bus and we stood in front of a familiar building. "Music Café."

We went inside and were welcomed by Mr. Jung, the owner. "Hello! Welcome kids!"

We bowed down in greeting and the boy holding my hand, walked to a room with a single grand wooden piano. He sat down on the bench and patted the seat next to me. I sat next to him, he held my waist and pulled me closer. He smiled content with the closeness and placed his slender fair hands on the keyboard. He started playing a familiar song....that was my grandmother's song.

She woke up from her dream right then and there. What the hell was that? Why was he playing my grandmother's song? At the "Music Café"? That's where Bomi and I went when I was homeschooled...

She was utterly confused. This boy had appeared in her dreams so many times leaving her perplexed. She appreciated his visitation in her dreamland because she was away from the traumatic ones of her father. Now she was in confusion with these dreams as they repeated continuously with the same boy in different scenarios. It all felt too real, like a memory she's forgotten.

She wanted to ask her mother like last time, but how would she tell her? She figured to ask Bomi her urging questions. Bomi had picked her up today as she didn't have her music class with Jungkook today. Ji woo accompanied in the car with them, she wanted to ask Bomi but wasn't sure if she should in front of Ji woo since she wouldn't know what was going on and she was being weird lately. They all sat in the car while Serendipity was playing. Bomi was singing along and Ji Woo was on her phone fantasizing pictures of Jungkook.

They reached campus and before class had started she figured to ask Bomi, who she sat in the middle of the two. Aera felt the empty next to her as she sat down figuring the situation.

"Bomi." She whispered in her ear.

"What up?" Bomi whispered back.

"I-I need to talk to you about something?" She cupped her hand along her ear.

"Jungkook problems already?" She whispered slightly loud.

"No well, something else." She was sort of having Kookie problems after what happened last night with him touching her thighs, but that wasn't the issue right now.

"I keep having weird dreams."

"Weird dreams? With your dad? Aera you need to be strong remember what they said during therapy?" She held her shoulder.

"No Bomi. It's something else. I keep having dreams of a boy that I don't know."

"A boy?" she asked.

Aera nodded. "He was in a High school uni---"

"Let's begin class and hold the chitter chatter please." The professor said as he opened his book.

Aera sighed and took out her recorder. "beep."

_____

The three girls walked out of class as class finished.

"Do you guys want to go to the movies today?" Bomi turned to look at Ji Woo and Aera.

"Movies? Sure!" Aera beamed. She hasn't hung out with her friends in a while, she was busy at the company working on her song. Yes, Aera did go to movies, she didn't like them because of her loss of vision but movies helped her improve her hearing, identifying different sounds. Who said the blind couldn't enjoy films?

"I can't, I have work today." Ji woo said.

"Really? Ok. Then Aera, it's you and me."

"I'm going too." A voice lingered behind Aera, the man wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on the top of her head.

"Jungkook?" She turned around in his embrace.

"What? I wanna go too." He said letting go of her, placing his hand in his pockets.

Jiwoo scoffed as she looked at the sight in front of her. She pretended to look at her phone.

"Bomi, I think I can go. My boss said... work was canceled." She smirked as she looked at Jungkook. He was wearing all black today, he looked extra sexy.

"Really? That's good, but shouldn't we just let the two of them go instead of butting in..." She nudged Ji Woo's arm.

"Bomi, it's okay, you guys come along too!" Aera smiled.

"right Jungkook?"

"y-yeah that's fine." He said as Jiwoo looked at him hungrily.

They went to watch a film near campus and Jungkook was of course in disguise. He bought them all the tickets as a treat, it was an action film.

Ji woo sat slyly beside of Jungkook at the end of the row and Aera sat in the midst of Jungkook and Bomi. The movie started and she heard different bird chirps and intense music as the movie went along. Bomi would explain when Aera was confused.

The film started going slow and Aera was occupied by concentrating of the sounds of the movies. She went to reach for Jungkook, but the seat was empty.

"Bomi, did Jungkook say something before he left?" She tapped Bomi's shoulder.

"Jungkook?" She peered over to the seat next to Aera, Jiwoo wasn't there either.

"Where did Ji woo go?"

Where were Jungkook and Jiwoo?

A/N: Where did the J's go.....SNAKEU?? Please comment and vote !

 I'll be uploading tomorrow promise! shit I've uploaded 4 chapters today my headacheu..🙃