15

They headed into BigHit and she didn't feel Suga's presence in her studio as she usually did. She sat down and tried using the equipment herself and commanded the operator to make a track to her desire. She scooted back and forth from the computer and the piano making a tune that she thought suited her the best. She finished in an hour and a half with the basic structure. She applauded herself as she listened to the track and thought of lyrics. She sang in her head and when she thought of something useable, she took out her recorder to record herself so she wouldn't forget and played it back. It's been awhile since she sang too, she used to sing in church when she was younger often. She remembered that. She had her first verse done and she was tired.

She felt a hand tap her and she turned toward the direction.

"Look at you go, Ms.Talented. You already have a first verse. Can I listen to it?" He placed a hand on her chair.

Recognizing the voice, it was Suga. "No! Not yet!" She took her hands out trying to protect her stuff.

"Okay, okay." He raised his hands as if he wanted to surrender.

"Take a break, if you work too hard without a break the lyrics wont flow as easy. Wanna play basketball with me?" He turned her chair around so he was facing her.

She had a questionable expression on her face. "Why are you asking a blind girl to throw balls in a hoop?"

He placed his hands on the arm chair locking her in. He was a few inches away and studied her face. "You can play the piano right?" He said softly

She gulped as he was just breaths away from her, talking so closely. She nodded.

"Then why wouldn't you be able to play basketball?" he let go, acknowledging he was too close.

Her heart slowed down in pace. "That's true. But you'll have to teach me." She got up, luckily, she was wearing jeans and not a dress.

"Don't worry I won't go Michael Jordan on you." he chuckled.

"You better not." She pouted.

He smiled. "Hand?"

"What for?"

"To walk to the court, it's a walk."

"Wait, let me grab my cane." She turned to look for it.

He maneuvered his hands into hers. "Do you trust me?"

She had a strong feeling in her heart. She nodded, he was trustable.

"Then hold onto me and you won't need anything else, I promise." Her hands fit his like a puzzle, her small delicate hands reminded him of their history. She was his first love he could never forget this. I missed this.

They walked out of the company it was 5'o clock and Suga had his mask on and a cap to be in disguise as they walked to the basketball court. He held her hand firmly in his. Her heart would race every time he'd squeeze her hand to secure it in his. It felt familiar.

"The air feels good." He said and a nice cool breeze came along.

"I love this weather." She smiled. "What's your favorite season?"

"Hmm I like all seasons but maybe when you can wear short sleeves at day and long sleeves at night. What about you?" He looked over at her.

"That sounds like the desert." She chuckled and he smiled.

"You judging me?" He tugged her hand a bit.

"No." She tugged it back. "I like that, very versatile answer."