11

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you or anything. I was just finishing the last bit of the installation before you came." He scratched the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"Oh-no it's fine. Thank you! Oppa told me you put in a lot of effort into putting this room together. I'm sure you were also busy..." She said shyly. She was surprised words even came out of her mouth at this point.

"No, it's fine. I like computers and equipment, so don't worry about it." He smiled.

"Since it's installed, I can show you the program, if you want me to?"

She nodded, "That's fine with me." She felt a cushioned office chair in front of her to sit on. She grabbed both handles of the chair but as she did it rolled backwards almost allowing her bottom to crash the ground.

Luckily, Yoongi had grabbed her before her landing. He grabbed the sides of her hips and her upper butt.

Her eyes widen and Yoongi being pale, now a noticeable bright red sat her securely on the chair.

"Y-you okay?" He asked, not sure what to do. Great Min Yoongi, now you're a perv. Great first impression.

"Y-yea." She awkwardly smiled. Why am I so clumsy as the wrong time??

"I'll ju-" He thought of leaving the awkward atmosphere.

Aera getting the feel of what he wanted to say, "You can show me the software." She smiled reassuring him.

He felt relieved. He sat next to her with another chair. "My cousin is actually blind so I was able to find the program through him." He fixed the keyboard in front of her.

"Oh I see, is he also interested in music or?" She placed her hands together on her lap.

"No he's a translator, but his friend made this program and he gave it to me. To give it to someone in need. Luckily I can make use out of it." His lips slightly turned up as he looked at her.

She smiled. She was happy life gave her another chance.

He guided her towards the way the automated robot would ask certain tasks and she was able to talk back and select her actions. It was a little difficult for her to learn everything at first, but she understood the basic parts.

"With the key board just click here to delete the track." He gently dragged her finger to the corner of the brail keyboard pressing it along the button.

His fingers were long and slender. He had warm hands, warming up her finger.

"Are you cold?" He asked. She was right underneath the A/c.

"I'm f-fine." She stuttered a bit.

"I'll be back." He chuckled.

She heard the chair beside her roll away and the room became quiet. She remembered the piano being on the side of the desk so she rolled her way carefully there. She brushed her finger tips along the keys. Hitting a note, understanding which way to shift her hands to hit the right key to start her tune. She started playing and allowed her eyes to rest. She was smiling as she played, her heart was tingling and she felt butterflies. All her nonsensical worries flew away.

Yoongi grabbed a blanket from his studio and he heard the music being played from a distance. It was familiar, he walked closer to the door and saw Aera playing the piano, playing his song. A song he hadn't played in years and she was playing it gracefully.  

A/N: SweetSuga