44

Namjoon closed his tablet and massaged his temples, frustrated. The media released pictures of Jungkook and Aera almost kissing in an ally. 85% of the comments were criticizing Aera, he could never let her know what these comments were of. They'd recognized her since the dispatch did a poor job of editing to blur her face properly. Jungkook disappeared as soon as the articles and pictures released. The company was hectic answering calls, Bang CEO advised Namjoon to have his sister not leave anywhere for a few days till things calmed down.

He led his hands through his hair, worried for his sister. His mother had called in concern as she saw the sudden news.

The door to the conference room burst opened. "Namjoon, I'll take Aera." Suga spoke immediately. He stood in front of Namjoon, tapping his fingers on the desk worried for her safety.

Namjoon glanced up. "Where are you taking her?"

"Our private beach house, I'm going there for the weekend I'll take her there with me." He continued his rhythmic pattern on the desk anxiously.

Namjoon nodded in agreement knowing his sister's depression and having trust in his best friend. "I'll let my mother know."

"Are you guys back together?"

Suga broke a smile from his sudden question. "I think so." He rubbed his neck.

Namjoon stood from the chair and took Suga's hand in his. "Hyung, I trust you with her. We've been together since high school and I know the shit you had to go through when you lost her. Protect her, she's still insecure and hurting deep inside." Namjoon became sentimental and tears welled in his eyes.

"Yah, don't cry." Suga lightly smacked his shoulder.

"Sorry, she's the only sister I have." He sniffled.

"I know, I've recognized a lot of things about myself since I've been with her again. I promise I'll take care of her." Suga found inspiration and felt happy again when she appeared in his life once more. The loss of his family and pressure within him as an artist was all alleviated when she was present. Her sweet smile, her kind aurora, the way her fingers so delicately played his song. She was his first love and she had a special place in his heart.

"Does she remember you?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know." He pushed his hands in his pockets. "But that doesn't matter anymore. I'm willing to create new memories with Aera, so the broken pieces can disappear in darkness."

A/N: Hi my beautiful bb's! I missed you so much! Thank you for 2K reads, I'm happy you all are enjoying my book. I'm most happy of meeting all you kind people through the internet that I'd never think of meeting. Thank you for everything! Let's support one another!❤️