47

"I'm so full." She almost burped, she covered her mouth blocking the whiffy air to break out. Suga chuckled and burped with no shame.

"Burp, I don't care. I'll probably find it cute." He nudged her.

"Don't take that back..." She had the confidence to burp loud and proud.

"Woah....I didn't expect that.." He looked at her in amusement.

"I know gross." She sipped that last bit of smoothie.

"No, that was hot." He laid his lips on her forehead. He took her finished plate and set the plates in the dishes.

She couldn't help but smile from his remark. She heard the faucet turn on, so she led herself carefully to the sink. She waved her arms around and felt his sturdy back. He turned to look at her. She held his arm, "Let me do the dishes." She smiled.

"It's fine." He poked her nose with his wet finger.

She scrunched her nose. "Please." She wanted to help, or she'd feel useless.

"Okay, but only like this..." He grabbed her finger and brought her body against the sink as he snuggled her from the back. He placed his hands on hers and helped her scrub.

"You're a sneaky puppy." She bit her lip.

"And you're a fluffy kitten." He nuzzled into her neck, smelling her fresh natural fragrance.

She flickered water his way, "Fluffy? You calling me fat?" And went back to completing the dishes.

"Hey! No, that's not what I meant." He blinked.

She did it again.

"Yah." He started splashing her with water.

"Hey! I just took a shower!" She giggled, covering her face. She was trapped by him, she couldn't make an escape.

"I'll get you later, good thing there's an ocean in the back yard." He wiped her face with a napkin.

"Great.."

_________

Suga and Aera went out for a walk. It wasn't as cold as the other days of incoming winter. He swayed their hands as they approached a vast field of Cosmos.

"Aera, stand here." He let go of her and stood her among the flowers.

Her hand brushed along a plant, she felt the petals and the bud along her fingers. "Oh, it's a flower." She bent down to smell it, a calming organic odor.

Suga took his camera out and snapped a picture of her, capturing the beauty of nature and his girl.

She didn't hear the camera since she was immersed in feeling the texture of the flowers around her. She felt a familiar plant along her fingertips. She picked it up and felt it once more carefully to acknowledge that it was indeed a dandelion. She placed it inches away and she began to blow. Allowing the seeds to venture out in the world.

In perfect timing, Suga captured another picture of the scene and was in utter satisfaction with the results.

"Are you taking pictures?" She faced towards him, hearing the clicks of the camera.

"Y-yeah." He said slightly nervous. If she knew it was of her she'd probably think I'm weird..

"Take a picture of me!" She said excitedly.

Well that was easy. He chuckled as she spread her arms out and facing down smiling. It looked like an Instagram picture in front of him. 'click'

"You're beautiful Aera." He removed the camera from his face.

She shyly smiled at his comment, his words and tone of voice against her ears were like honey as she always thought. And him calling her beautiful was something else, it was like pure sugar.

A/N: Suga is so sweet, I want a snack like him 😭. THE AMAs WAS LITT.

Don't forget to vote and comment. ❤️