61

"Mommy!" A child in a pink dress ran into my legs wrapping my thighs with her petite arms.

"Yes, my baby." I shuffled her bangs lovingly.

"Let's play hide and seek, daddy's sleeping. Play with me! Please!" She jumped on her tippy toes, glancing up at me as her small dimples curved on the sides of her mouth.

"Araso~. Go hide, mommy will come find you." I hid my face behind my hands, counting numbers as the little girl scurried to hide.

"-8, 9, 10. Here I come!" I walked around the large unfamiliar house, looking for the child. I walked into a room as I heard the child giggling as I came near. I pretended not to sense her presence in the room for her enjoyment. She hid beside a man, sleeping on his stomach, I approached the two and sat on the rim of the bed. I patted the man's back. "Is this my baby?"

The girl giggled and squirmed in excitement as she thought I hadn't seen her.

The man turned around, his eyes half way open. He wiped his mouth and smiled at me. I knew this man, it was Suga. He slid his arms around my waist and pushed me on top of him.

"My girls." He said in his awakened voice. I rested my hands on his chest and pecked him. He tickled the girl continuously, she wiggled in thrill. He laid her on his other side.

"I love my girls." He kissed each of us on the forehead.

___________

The fallen pink petals completed my vision, I was walking through a long path surrounded by the familiar trees of cherry blossoms. I felt a tight snug along my hand, a small hand grasping my palm. I look to my side, viewing the two people once again. The child in the middle, holding Suga's hand tightly in her other small grasp.

"Mommy, Daddy let's take a picture!" She let go and ran to the tree, covered in light shades of pink. Petals had steadily fallen with the wind.

"Appa will take it~" Suga took out his phone, extending his arm for an angle. We looked into the camera, he picked up the girl in his embrace and kissed my cheek. The child's dimple and gummy smile appeared through the photos in happiness.

He held the girl firmly and gazed at me, the gaze I've always wondered of how he looked to be. I looked at him and radiated a smile. He kissed my turned lips, kissing me passionately. The child looked up as she was still stuck in his arms.

"Ewwww, stop it. Daddy mine!" She wiggled in his hold.

I broke the kiss. "He's mommy's too." I faked a sniffle.

Suga chuckled and kissed his daughter on the cheek.

___________

Aera had awoken from the dreams that replayed repetitively of the girl and Suga. She understood it was her child to be, she deliberated that her mind was playing tricks to lead her to a depressed state again. It pained her, she'd cry silently. She always had dreams that were memories, now she dreamed of the future. Could they ever come true? Could she ever be happy with a family like that? Could she ever see that beautiful child and her lover with her own bare eyes? She didn't believe it was possible, considering the fact Suga hadn't visited her in the hospital. Like he was hiding from her.

Aera was in the hospital for a week since she's been admitted. There were only visitations from her family, her friend Bomi. No presence of Suga. She'd jolt awake in the middle of the night from the sound of the sliding door as someone would enter. It was only the nurse. She kept her mind composed. Otherwise she'd fall in deep depression, in a dark hole that made her chew her existence.

The smell of disinfectants and sanitation gave her a headache. She led her mind to something else, the creation inside her. Her and Suga's love baby. She pressed her fingers on her belly underneath her gown. Smiling of the love growing inside of her. She was lightly eased by the pain of her missing person as the other had remained in her womb.

She grazed her fingers along the memorable bracelet, feeling the different pattern of stones. She closed her eyes and lost herself in her dreams again. When would she see him again?

A/N: 😭. Helleu, 5 more chapters. 

Hope you're day is going great!❤️ U.