45

Aera fiddled with her fingers, Suga was driving her somewhere and informed her to pack some clothes that evening. She wasn't sure what was going on entirely, but she heard the pictures of Jungkook and her had been released in public. That was probably why she had to pack her clothes and leave. Was is that badly received by the public? She thought. Her mother embraced her tightly and told her to eat properly.

She felt worried about Bangtan and anticipated that this wouldn't hurt any of their careers. A stupid meaningless photo. She had no clue of what the dispatch had took but her best friend had told her it was of Jungkook leaning in to kiss her in a dark ally. She clenched her eyes closed from the words he murmured in her ears, "But I think it'd be more fun with you, you'd be clueless to the things I'd do to you..."

She felt warm silky fingers hover above her skin, interlacing with hers tightly. She snapped back to present day, with Suga.

"I'm sorry.." She muttered.

"Why?" He glanced over.

"I created this mess." Aera faced down.

He parked in front of the grand beach house. "Aera, none of this is your fault. Jungkook always causes trouble. I'm sorry for having you feel this way. We taught our maknae better, I don't know what's gotten into him."

"Where is he?" She moved her head left, facing him.

"I don't know but don't worry. Namjoon will find him, it's not the first time he's done that." He unlocked the car.

She nodded. I hope Jungkook is okay too.

"We're here." He unlaced his fingers and took off his seat belt.

She did the same and opened the car to hear a long-forgotten lullaby. The wind encompassed her body and the music of water whooshed along the gritty sand. The endless sound could be heard from afar and a stream of peace enveloped her. She smiled in satisfaction and she closed her eyes to the song of the ocean, breathing in its bitter salty breath.

"Suga?" She felt her shoes being touched with.

He took her shoes in his hand and with the other he clasped her hand. "Come on."

He pulled her along, she felt her bare feet along the grainy bits of sand with each step. It was years since she visited the sea. She could hear the roar of the vast water become louder as she came closer to its endless battle. Suga let go and she stood still, sensing the encrusted sand along her toes and the water dancing among her ankles. She rolled her pants up feeling the further splash along her calf. The ocean breeze left a light mist along her face, she could taste the ocean in her mouth.

Suga placed their shoes among the sand dunes and returned to join her. He watched the sea lost constantly along the rhythmic collision of waves on the sand. His vision moved to the yellow hues spread across the great sky as the sun was setting. I wish she could see how beautiful the sky is.

His view moved along to Aera, her hair blew with the wind and exposed her captivated expression. She seemed to enjoy the sensation the ocean had to offer. Her eyes were once again closed as she was embracing serenity. His mouth became a smile and he approached her from behind. He picked her up by the waist and spun her along the shore. She gasped from the unexpected contact and giggled as he continued to spin her. She gripped around his strong arms, enjoying the cold quick breeze hitting her. He settled her on her feet and pressed her back into his chest. He wrapped himself around her as he admired the charm of nature.

The mixture of salt and her fragrance drifted under him. He nuzzled into her neck in comfort. He left behind the thoughts of her forgetting their history, his pressure as an idol, his ill mother. Everything felt perfect in his life, everything was just fine. She soothed his hand, understanding his body motion, acknowledging similar thoughts.