7

"Wa-wa wa-wake –wake up up up!"

It was another morning of a new day. Aera opened her eyes to a slight headache and felt a cold breeze encompass her. She did her bed and navigated her way to her window. It was cracked open a bit, it was the heavy wind. She closed the window tight and placed her hand against the glass. It was utterly cold. Winter was approaching. She checked the time there was only 30 minutes left before Bomi would take her to class. She washed up and put on a long coat that her mother had bought her and said it made her look 'elegant'. She also wanted to dress up today as she would be visiting BigHit later. The thought of that made her stomach tingle, little fireflies flying around her womb. She gathered her hair in a ponytail to her best ability. She had the thought of putting a little make up on, but she didn't know how nor could she be able to. She went to pick up a mascara bottle she owned on her dresser and then had put it down losing courage. 

I'll end up looking like a clown, she thought. She grabbed her medium sized black backpack and headed towards breakfast as she could smell the aroma of pancakes fill the house.

She finished her breakfast and did the same routine of washing her dishes. As she was about to head out her mother had wrapped a scarf around her neck.

"It's going to be cold today." Her mother placed the end of her scarf in her coat.

"Thanks Eomma." Aera smiled.

"Don't be out in the cold and don't forget lunch. Also, make sure your brother is covered up too." She stroked Aera's head

Aera nodded. Her mother was her everything. The only person that understood her the best.

"Aigoo, my child your hair looks like a bird. You have flaps on each side." She chuckled.

Aera sighed at her skills of a simple task and went to fix it but her mother turned her around and fixed up her hair.

"There. Now go along, have fun today." She gently pushed her towards the door.

"Thank you Eomma, I love you." Aera waved towards her direction and took out her cane as she exited the house.

Her mother had waved back at her. "I love you too."

Ji Woo was with in the car since she broke up with her boyfriend and now needed a ride.

"Ji Woo, is everything okay?" Aera asked her. She didn't really know what to ask, she's never been in a relationship or in a situation like this. All that she knew was Ji Woo was dating this 'hot' guy for 2 weeks.

"Yea, I'm fine he was a jackass anyways." Ji woo looked at Aera. "I like your coat."

Bomi started the car and peered at Aera. "Girl, you look so cute today. What for?"

"Cute? Nothing really. I'm just going to Oppa's company today and It's cold." She embraced herself to warm herself up.

The car jolted abruptly all of a sudden. Aera's eyes widened. "What happened??"

"OPPA'S COMPANY!?" they said in harmony. There were no cars behind them at the moment and they were at a stop sign luckily.

Aera simply nodded.

"OMG how come??" Ji woo asked and they both leaned in to listen.

Aera explained the whole scenario, she was still unclear of why she was even given this opportunity by a successful company. Yea, maybe her brother just wanted to help her out. Aera placed her hands together nervously. It felt like her life was finally getting somewhere.