40

Aera walked into music class and noticed the seat empty next to her. He's missing class again, did he drop? She pushed the thoughts away as class started.

Bomi dropped her off at the studio after class, "Bye, have fun!" She winked.

Aera waved back and entered the building.

She walked to her studio but she heard distinct yelling. What's going on?

She traveled towards the recognizable voice, it was her brother.

"You little fucker! I told you not to hurt my sister! And you were making out with a bitch in our practice room?!!" He held his collar, Jimin tried restraining Namjoon from Jungkook.

"H-Hyung, I'm s-sorry, I—" He whimpered.

"Shut up!" Namjoon hissed. "Don't fuck with my sister like that." He took a stronger grip on his shirt.

"Hyung, Jungkook knows he's done wrong! Don't hurt him, we have a photoshoot coming up!" Jimin whined, worried about Namjoon attacking him.

Aera burst into the studio. "Oppa! Stop!!" She stood in front of them.

"Sis..." He let go of Jungkook.

"Aera..." Jimin glanced up at her.

"S-Stop O-Oppa. Please." Her voice shook, it frightened her to hear her brother's voice like that. She didn't want this stupid incident to hurt anyone. Her brother didn't even know her true feelings.

"But Aera- "

She turned around and left the practice room. She sat in her chair and placed her forehead in her hands. She turned on her computer and was welcomed by the operator. She drifted over to the piano to forget the brief occurrence.

______

Suga was immersed in his studio as he was working on the lyrics to Aera's song. He wanted to make sure to come up with the best words to describe the tune, to make it come to life. He stretched out as he finished, it was 4:30. I wonder what Aera's doing?

He walked out of his studio and headed to hers, he looked through her window and found her playing her piano, creating a new fresh tune. He didn't want to interrupt her, he watched her  concentrated face. It was so cute. Every movement of hers was delicate. She described the music proficiently as always. He walked in as she took a pause. She turned her chair as she heard the door open. She knew this presence. "Suga?"

He sat in front of her with the other chair, "How'd you know it was me?"

She smiled. "I don't know. I'm used to it. Maybe because it's you."

He poked her nose. "Kitty knows her puppy well."

She held her hands together and chuckled. "That's so cheesy."

He laughed. "I know..." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Why is it weird?"

"No." she poked him. "Pup, let's go play basketball." She straightened in her seat.

"Let's go!" He intertwined her fingers with his. 

A/N: Yo bb's another short chapter, but I'll be uploading as much as I can. So appreciate them. I really wonder how Suga's voice "kitten" would sound in my ears. OMG I'm ecstatic just thinking about. I'm weird. Normal people are no fun. Appreciate me. 😊😘