63

The crushing pain on the side of my head came and went in pattern. It made me pace, I couldn't lie down, sit, nor do my work as I had written distressing lyrics to take my mind off my worries. Her song that I had finished producing played unexpectedly on my computer, her beautiful melody striking me all over again. Her soft voice that I missed so much. I wanted to show her this song, but after everything that had happened I wasn't able to... My heart was throbbing, it was devoured. Nothing worked. It shouldn't have. I was a fool. I was a monster.

I sank in my seat covering my face, the remaining pills stood on the corner of my desk enticing me to swallow its content. I refused to. It only evoked the thoughts of Aera's frightened face as she saw me as a demon that day. It had possessed me, I had no control.

I must've torn her, she must've lost her trust in me.

I clutched the pill bottle in my hands and darted it against the wall. It's whisper no longer worked for me, I needed only one thing, my girl, my everything.

Tears met my face for the uncounted number of times. I hated myself for leaving her like that. She must've been so worried. She was pregnant, with my baby. And I left her suffer alone without me. I could feel her yearn and sorrow although we were apart.

I stood in anger and stuffed my fist against the wall. Aggravated by my foolish actions. I was afraid of her hating me, so I left her. Afraid of losing her again, I didn't want to see her in pain. And I had done that enough. And I did that again.

I punched my fist against the wall once more, breaking its structure. The feeling of my bones aching was far from close to my agony.

I recalled the doctor revealing her pregnancy. My heart had warmed from the news, I was thrilled of our future. We'd have memories that we could never forget together. A child that embedded the both of us. Our love.

I walked into the living room and looked past the sliding doors to the vast sea. Waves of deep royal blue hitting along the bank. I took heavy steps outside reminiscing of Aera, the time we made love again. The kiss that we had in the middle of the ocean. I wiped away my stained tears as it hit the cruel cold wind.

I lost my sight along the waters, I spotted a familiar back walking towards the harsh waves. I knew this person. It was the only person that I knew so well now.

It was Aera. Why was she here? Did she come to find me?

My body electrified in happiness, I didn't know how I'd meet her again. She made my steps easy. I ran across the sand dunes to make certain it was her. She was walking in the water deeper and deeper, her shoulders hunched. What was she doing? Was she....?

I cursed under my breath, my eyes festered from the tears that manifested to come out again. Making a bleak appearance. I rushed in the water, I came closer and closer.

I grabbed her quickly bringing her to my embrace. I buried myself in her neck, crying wanting forgiveness for everything.

She slid her arms around me in a tight manner, crying into my chest. I hadn't said a single word, but she knew who I was. She knew my cries, my scent. We held each other tightly for minutes. I was lost in her aroma. I missed her so much to the point I knew I could kill myself. I regret all my mistakes from the past, from moments ago.

I held her tender face in my hands. "Forgive me, baby girl. Please forgive me. Y-You're all that I have."

A/N:😭😭😭. Why are my eyes sweating? Shett. I'm in class uploading this ishhh. 3 more chapters. Omg. I can't handle.

Thank you to everyone for helping me reach 5k, I love my Wattpad fam sm!!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Tell me your thoughts~ ❤️