35

Suga and Aera decided to get drinks, except they wouldn't be able to drink at a public area because he's an Idol.

"Here hold this." He handed her the bag full of alcohol beverage. He sat in the car with a black hoodie as a part of his disguise to the convenience store.

She felt the cold cans along her arms against the plastic bag, it was fairly heavy.

"Are you trying to get me wasted?" She held the bag securely in her arms.

He chuckled, "I didn't know what you'd like so I got whatever looked good." He started the engine of his Mercedes.

"I'm not picky." She smiled. "Where are we drinking?"

"We can't drink at the company and I don't know where else to go but...my place. Is that okay?" He glanced over at her.

She gulped, "Y-yeah, that's fine.." Weird thoughts went through her head. "Is that okay with you?"

He cleared his throat. "That's why I asked you." He turned on the a/c although it was already cold out.

_____

He opened the door for her as she carefully climbed out. He took the bag full of beer in his hand and the other gripping her palm. Her face immediately became hot from his contact. His hands fit perfectly between hers, she felt protected.

They reached his apartment complex, he opened the door leading her in to his grand place. She took off her shoes politely, the smell of clean liner filled her nostrils. Suga's place smelled way different from Jungkook's.

"You can sit here." He guided her to a large couch in his livingroom.

"Let me quickly get changed." He placed the bag on the coffee table and rushed to his room.

She placed her hands in her lap, fiddling with her fingers as she waited. Weird thoughts rushed through her head again. Stop it Aera! She mentally slapped herself.

"Do you want to change into something else?" He asked as he approached.

"N-no, that's fine." She smiled.

"Okay. Let me get some snacks." He ushered to the kitchen looking for munchies.

She felt useless doing nothing, so she looked for the bag with beer and placed them on the table. In hope that it was all placed nice and neatly.

He came back with all kinds of snacks and noticed the uniform of beer cans. He laughed as some of them were placed upside down.

"What's funny?" She heard his snickering.

"You placed the cans upside down." He fixed the cans and placed the snacks on the side.

She bit her bottom lip, "Oops."

She's so cute. He sat next to her on the sofa, and handed her one of the beers that were placed upside down, unintentionally.

He grabbed one himself and opened the can. "You need help?"

"No, I'm able to this at least." She felt the steel pop top against her thumb and she confidently popped it open. Just as she thought she'd be successful in this simple task, a gush of liquid sprayed over her. She clenched her eyes from the sudden attack.

"I'll go get napkins!" Suga placed the can on the table and ran off to the kitchen.

Her mouth gaped open. What, the, actual, fuck. It was just one simple task and she embarrassed herself in front of Suga.

He came back with a roll and wiped her face, patting wherever was dampened by the drink.

She took the napkin from him and wiped herself. "This is embarrassing." She muttered.

He chuckled as her face was further red, "Wiping it won't do. Let me give you some clothes to change in, I'll throw these in the laundry." He got up again before she could answer.

She sighed as she patted her face and hair. He must think I'm a nuisance.

He came back with fresh clothes. "Let me take you to the bathroom." He grabbed her hand, stood her up from the couch.

"Change in here, I'll close the doors. If you need anything just call my name out." He placed his clothes in her hands.

She nodded, "Thank you."

He patted her head, "You should take a shower."

She felt the top of her head, it was slightly damp. "It's okay." She assured him.

"Okay, I'll be outside." He closed the door.

She heard the door click closed. She breathed in and out. She felt the clothes he had given her; the pants were long and comfy and the top was a sweater. She held the clothes against her nose, they gave off a sweet yet manly aroma. She smiled. She changed into his clothes and took the wet ones in her hand. She walked towards the door, remembering where the clicked sound came from. She turned the knob and stepped outside.

"Suga." She almost whispered.

"I'm right here." She heard his voice to her left.

"Where should I put these?" She lifted her wet clothes.

"Give them to me." He took them from her. He looked at her up and down. She looked so small and adorable in his clothes, his heart couldn't take it.

He grabbed her hand and attached it to his shirt. "Follow me." She held to his cotton top as she followed him. She heard the laundry start up, understanding she was in the laundry room. He then turned around and bumped into her as she was stuck behind him.

"Sorry." She rubbed her forehead. A smile formed on his face, he grabbed her hand they went to the living room.

"Finally.." He sat down.

She crossed her legs on the couch in comfort. "Sorry." She said again and pouted.

"It's my fault for handing you the shook can." He laughed.

He opened a beer to make sure it was okay and handed it to her as it didn't erupt.

"Here, drink up." He drank from his can.

A/N: HELLO! Thank you for 1K reads, so many votes and likes!😭😭 It means so so much.

 Don't forget to vote and comment!! 

 I'm thinking about uploading the next chapter which I'm EXciTed for... OMG. I don't know if I should upload it today.....Let me see how many people want it.....😝 I LOVE YOU ALL SM😘😘 

😝 I LOVE YOU ALL SM😘😘