5

"Class is finished, see you all next class." The professor looked up to his exhausted students.

"beep." Aera pressed the button on her recorder and gathered her things. She felt a tug on her arm.

"Aera, ready?" It was Bomi.

She nodded. The unfamiliar man had already made his way out of the room.

"Actually before we go, let's go to the secret room" Aera said quietly.

Bomi shook her head, "Araso."

They walked through the hallways and to end of the 3rd hallway, they walked into a room with a slightly dusty grand piano. This room wasn't used by anyone and just had a piano lying around when Aera and Bomi discovered it during their freshman year. Since then Aera would come and play the unaccompanied piano, sometimes even till her fingers hurt.

Aera used her cane to carefully walk to the instrument as she had known it was placed right along the wall in the corner of the room. She sat herself down on the wooden bench and Bomi followed her movements. Aera placed her hands on the piano, she hit a note. Hearing it was a C note, she swiftly grazed her fingers over to A to begin her tune. She played it ever so delicately, she was purely talented. No one could doubt her skills or her sense of flow. She ended it perfectly and smiled in content.

"Wow." Bomi clapped. "You're so good, wow, I can't even play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" She frowned.

Aera laughed at Bomi's sudden saddened voice. "It's okay, I'll teach you Twinkle."

Bomi hugged her and looked up her, "okay...let's go home Yeobu!"

"Okay Chagi." Aera hugged her back and they left the room.

Aera said goodbye to Bomi as she came to her front door step. She inserted her key to the house finding the key hole carefully to insert it. She knew she successfully opened the door when it clicked.

"Eomma, I'm home!" she hollered out.

Familiar arms wrapped around her body and twirled her around.

"My little sis, I missed you" Namjoon said in a baby like voice and set her down.

"Eww please don't talk like that." She made a disgusted face and straightened herself. "Its only 3:30, you're early, are you having dinner with me and mom later before you go?" she read the dots on her wrist watch.

"Uh, probably not. I have a meeting to go to in a couple of hours." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh." she simply stated, sure her mother would be upset.

"But I have some things that we need to talk about." He grabbed her hand and guided her to the couch.

They sat down facing each other, she was concerned. He sounded serious. "What is it? What did you do? You got someone pregnant and you want me to make an excuse to mom??" she said scrunching her eyebrows and raised her voice.

"What the fuck?! No! It's nothing bad." He replied back quick. He cleared his throat.

"Look Aera, I know how much music means to you and I was able to talk to my company to sort some things out. They said you can make your own music and they would even give you a pay if you can come up with songs too. I know you can, you're my sister.  I know it's hard for you just going to school. I called your university and they said that you wouldn't be able to take so many classes since your blind. Mom told me that after class you just come back home. Doing the same routine over and over. You're really well with the piano and have a great voice too. Sis, I don't want you to miss this opportunity and you don't have to be an idol or anything you can play whatever you want and enjoy yourself. For how long? I don't know. But as your Oppa as long as I am in the company you can make music freely. What do you think?" He grinned in anticipation that Aera would agree to his offer.

Aera was stunned. Music....... freely? That's the only thing that I want to pursue in, music. Its not like I have another option with my life. I'm blind, I rely only on my ears and sense of touch. But there's no talent with sense of touch. Music soothes me, alleviates all my traumatic memories and my insecurities. Hopefully Eomma would be okay with this..

"What about Eomma?" Aera placed her hands in her lap.

"I already talked to her about it, don't worry." He said nodding his head.

"Really?" she asked a bit eagerly.

"Yes sis, sooo?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.

"Sure, but why would they want someone like me? I'm blind." She looked down. It sometimes still struck her that she lost her sight, it all felt like a long endless dream.

"Aera, there's nothing wrong with you. You're talented. You can play the piano till your fingers fall off and sing till you lose your voice. The company makes a lot anyways and you're Rap monster's sister so they automatically know you're a genius." He boasted.

"pfft- whatever, but okay. What do I have to do?"

"Nothing, I'll pick you up after your class tomorrow and we'll head to the company." He said simply.

Wait.....Company= BTS, BTS= members, members=Suga and Jungkook...

"So that means I'm meeting your m-members?" she didn't know exactly why that made her nervous. Was it because she was excited to meet her brother's members, know who he has been working for almost the past 5 years or because of meeting the two members that made her heart skip a beat when their voices filled her ears?

"Yea most likely. Why? You have a crush on them that I don't know about?" He asked as he went to grab a snack.

"N-no, I was just curious. I've never met them." She came up with a solid reason.

"Oh yeah, that true. Well let me say this beforehand." Aera felt the couch deepen as he sat back down.

"Don't date them." He said straight forward with a serious face.

What the hell, don't date? What did that mean?

A/N: Hi!!! How's it going? Please leave comments if there's someone there.....